- Dec 4th, 2018: Trend Expert Lynssay Farrell shows off Gravity Blade Electric Scooters on Daytime Ottawa Rogers!
- Oct 17th, 2017: The electric scooter craze is going international!
- Oct 3rd, 2018: The Globe and Mail talks about the electric scooter phenomenon.
- Oct 2nd, 2018: Choosing a SAFE hoverboard.
- Oct 1st, 2018: Canadian cities are embracing electric scooter sharing!
- Sept 20th, 2018: The Verge talks about the electric scooter frenzy!
- Sept 13th, 2018: Check out Taylor & Jordan's review of the Gravity Blade Scooter on Fantastic Toy Reviews & Adventures.
- Feb 14th, 2018: Choosing the RIGHT hoverboard.
- Dec 14th, 2017: Showcase store manager DJ talks great gift ideas this holiday season.
- Dec 11, 2016: Viral video: Kid plows driveway with a Hoverboard & snow shovel.
- Dec 9, 2016: Check out Whispered Inspirations' review of the Gravity Blade Hoverboard.
- Dec 5, 2016: TV personality Carson Arthur wants a Gravity Blade Hoverboard for Christmas.
- Nov 22, 2016: Check out the Gravity Blade Team stunting in their new video!
- Oct 28, 2016: Showcase's Gravity Blade Hoverboard Featured On Global TV
- Nov 14, 2016: PC Magazine - Hoverboards will usher in Personal Transportation 2.0
- Nov 14, 2016: KRISTV - Hoverboards are making a comeback
- Nov 11, 2016: USA Today declares Hoverboards This Year's Holiday Hit
- Oct 22, 2016: Hoverboard Basketball Challenge Goes Viral
- Oct 19, 2016: Forbes Magazine says you MUST see these Hoverboard Dancers
- Oct 3, 2016: Soccer on a Hoverboard?! Check it out
- Oct 18, 2016: PR Newswire - Hoverboard Market To Surpass $1.8 Billion by 2021
- Jul 10, 2016: The Dude Sons' Hoverboard Ramp Jump Challenge
- Dec 29, 2015: Mike Tyson's Hoverboard Fall gets 2.6 Million Views
- Nov 12, 2015: Check out these hilarious Hoverboard Fails
- Nov 8, 2015: The Acrobats go viral with their Justin Bieber Hoverboard Dance Routine
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- battery life
GREAT! It takes me 25 minutes to walk to work but on the scooter it cuts my time in half to a total of 12 minutes! I recommend this product 100%!!!
This is an awesome ride... Use it how you will... I use it to ride to the store and grab a slush! Must buy!
So Much Fun!
The electric scooter is so much fun, you can go fast and the motor does not make as much noise as the one I used to have. The battery life seems to last quite a while with no problem so far. I like that this has a headlight on it, makes it convenient if I was to take this out during summer nights!
This scooter is amazing. The battery lasts way longer than I expected and goes super fast!!
CANNOT WAIT FOR SUMMER!
I purchased two of these Gravity Blade Electric Scooters for travelling convenience and overall I found them to be quite enjoyable when I demoed them in Showcase. Thus far the product has been excellent and has continued to prove itself useful when I'm on the go. It gets me from A-B with minimal effort and gets me places MUCH faster than walking or even jogging. The only downside for myself... is the battery life for heavier adults, the exterior of the package says (Up to 20KM distance), which obviously means: "in the most optimal conditions with the minimal weight being carried on flat ground". I weigh 260lbs (40lbs over the limit) and I am still able to get 3-4KM WITH incline and declines mixed in whilst going the maximum possible speed for my weight which is around 18KM, however I can get to the maximum speed of 24KM quite easily if I push every once and a while. If you are a heavier adult my personal advice would be to place the charger in a backpack or bag and bring it with you, that way you can continue to recharge at each stop and never run out of juice while on the fly. Hopefully this review helps. I would definitely recommend this product.