ABOUT THIS ITEM
Pull, Twist, Stretch & SLAP!
Introducing the all-new Dragon SLAPS! 2-in-1 Slap Bracelet and Stretchy Fidget Toy! The classic slap bracelet trend is back, but with a fun, fidgety twist. These awesome silicone dragon toys are fun to play with for both girls and boys alike. Kids will love slapping the bracelets onto each others arms and legs, hearing the snap, and watching the toy curl up and grab onto anything they hit it with.
Suitable for those with ADD, ADHD, Anxiety and Autism, these fidget busters delight all the senses. The tactile snap of the band inverting from straight to curled is highly satisfying. Not just that, but the squishy TPR silicone dragon is enjoyable to squish and squeeze as well.
Includes one (1) Dragon SLAPS! 2-in-1 Slap Bracelet Fidget Toy in either Green or Blue/Red color variants. Styles ship assorted, collect them all! Recommended for children over the age of 3 years.
The Benefits of Fidget Toys
Fidget toys are a terrific way to deal with a multitude of health issues and emotional disorders. Especially for children suffering from autism, ADHD, chronic fidgeting or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, they become an essential tool for managing focus and reducing anxious feelings.
Some of the benefits of using fidget toys on an everyday basis include:
- Easing stress, anxiety and boredom
- Increasing focus and boosting attention span
- Breaking bad habits and improving bad moods
- Keeping hands busy and the mind at ease
- Stop rolling fingers, spinning pens, biting or picking fingernails
- Becoming part of a treatment plan for mental and emotional disorders
- Provides tactile stimulation and auditory feedback
- Helps develop hand strength and fine motor skills
- Lower stress and anxiety
- Decrease boredom
- Keep fingers busy
- Comes in one of the following two colors:
Blue w/ Red Wings
Lime Green w/ Dark Green Wings
- Material: Silicone + Polyethylene (PE) Plastic
- Size: 22cm x 11cm x 2cm
- Includes (1) Dragon SLAPS! Slap Bracelet
- Color variant ships assorted
- Recommended for children over the age of 3