ABOUT THIS ITEM
Shape • Pound • Play!
Introducing StuckyStones, the ultimate fidget toy for ages 14 and up! This magical fidget putty comes packed with 500+ shiny, smooth, and magnetic stones in a silver tin. Perfect for relieving stress, StuckyStones are super fun to play with, mold, and create fun sculptures with. The ferrite magnetic stones run through your fingers for the ultimate tactile experience. Whether you're looking for a way to focus during a long meeting or just need a break from the stresses of the day, StuckyStones are the perfect companion.
Suitable for those with ADD, ADHD, Anxiety and Autism, these fidget busters delight all the senses. The tactile clicks and snaps of the stones hitting and sticking together is highly satisfying. So why wait? Get your StuckyStones today and start experiencing the ultimate in fidgety fun!
Includes one (1) StuckyStones silver tin of 500 ferrite magnetic stones.
The Benefits of Fidget Toys
Fidget toys are a terrific way to deal with a multitude of health issues and emotional disorders. Especially for children suffering from autism, ADHD, chronic fidgeting or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, they become an essential tool for managing focus and reducing anxious feelings.
Some of the benefits of using fidget toys on an everyday basis include:
- Easing stress, anxiety and boredom
- Increasing focus and boosting attention span
- Breaking bad habits and improving bad moods
- Keeping hands busy and the mind at ease
- Stop rolling fingers, spinning pens, biting or picking fingernails
- Becoming part of a treatment plan for mental and emotional disorders
- Shape into unlimited creations
- Pound and mash for satisfying play
- Shiny and super smooth
- Satisfying to the touch
- Run the stones through your fingers for relaxing stress relief
- Decrease boredom and keep fingers busy
Materials: 500 Ferrite Magnetic Stones
Includes Metal Storage Tin
- Box Size: 10cm x 10cm x 4cm
(3.94" x 3.94" x 1.58")
- Weight: ~0.9lbs / 408 grams
- Includes (1) Tin of StuckyStones! Magnetic Fidget Putty
- Recommended for those over 14 years of age
WARNING: Keep Away From All Children! Do not put in your nose or mouth. Swallowed magnets can stick to intestines causing serious injury or death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.