You can safely place an order using our secure shopping site. Powered by Shopify, our site is PCI DSS compliant. You can shop with confidence and peace of mind with Showcase, knowing that your data is securely hosted.
You can use Visa, Visa Debit or MasterCard at Showcase. Unfortunately, we do not accept American Express, PayPal, cheques or money orders at this time. All prices are in Canadian dollars.
If you wish, you can also contact our customer service team by clicking here.
What is the return policy at Showcase? Showcase will happily accept any item for return within 30 days after you receive your product only if the item in question is in new or like-new condition. Refunds and/or replacement items will only be issued once the original item has been returned to our warehouse. This policy applies to web orders only.
There are exceptions to the Showcase return policy:
- Consumable or perishable products (i.e. hair remover creams, skin creams, tanning lotions, lipstick, makeup or any other item that can “run out” or be used up) cannot be returned once they’ve been opened and/or used and/or consumed Any unopened consumable or perishable items may be returned to Showcase.
- A 50% restocking fee will be charged for opened books, DVDs or videos that are being returned.
- All items must be returned to Showcase in a complete manner. That means that products must be returned with their original packaging, along with any accessories, items, instructions, guides, bonus items, parts and videos that came with your original purchase order.
- The Showcase return policy takes effect once you receive your item and lasts for 30 days. Returned items must be postmarked within 30 days after you first receive your item, regardless of when the item in question was first used.
- All returned items must be sent to Showcase following the guidelines specified above. Failure to do so will prohibit Showcase from issuing you a refund or a replacement item. As well, the original item returned to Showcase will not be sent back to you should it not be sent to Showcase in the proper format.
- Online orders can only be returned to the Showcase warehouse. Showcase stores cannot accept online returns at this time.
How can I track my order? Once your order has been shipped from the warehouse, Showcase will send you an email containing your tracking number. You can use this number to track your order online at www.canadapost.ca.
Should you require assistance in tracking your order, please contact our customer service team by clicking here.