ABOUT THIS ITEM
@griffinarnlund Could you solve it? 😜 #fyp #truecrime #crime #unsolved #fun #cute ♬ original sound - Griffin Arnlund
How To Play Unsolved Case Files
Get Your First Objective Open your case file and read the first objective sticker, which can be found on the inside of the front cover of the case.
Read The Case File Begin your investigation reading through ALL the newspaper clippings, police documents, photos, evidence, and other items in the case. As you learn about the crime scene, suspects, witnesses and other details of the investigation, look for information or evidence that helps you complete Objective #1. Just like a real cold case detective, nobody is going to tell you where the answer is.
Check Your Theory Online After you think you've found the evidence you need for Objective #1, visit the online answer key to enter in the documents that prove your theory.
Get Hints If You Need Them Don't worry if your theory isn't correct because this ain’t easy. If your answer is incorrect you can either return to the case files and dig for more clues or get hints through the online answer key. The hint button won't appear on the answer key until AFTER you've entered a wrong answer.
- Open Bonus Envelope A The answer key will confirm when you have the right evidence and when you can open Bonus Envelope A, which will provide more evidence and your second objective.
- Repeat For Objectives 2 & 3 Follow those same steps to complete Objectives 2 and 3 and open Bonus Envelopes B and C.
- Bask In Your Glory, Detective! After completing Objective 3, you'll have solved the case and put the killer behind bars. Don't forget to open Bonus Envelope #C for wrap up information and additional goodies about the case.
- Don't Stop There If you had fun being a cold case detective, please share your experience on social media or write a review online so others can also have fun being a cold case detective for a few hours.
Avery Gardner - Case: G-668H
DAVENPORT, OR - At 4:23 this morning, a man broke into a remote lake house where 19 year-old twins Avery and Zoey Gardner were asleep. The unidentified man murdered Avery and abducted Zoey before first responders could arrive. Police departments across two states are hunting for Avery’s killer and her twin sister Zoey, but neither has been found.
Detective Angie Cullen made a breakthrough in the case but then mysteriously disappeared. She left her detective’s notebook behind but authorities aren’t sure what to make of it. The killer is on the loose. Can you solve the case and get to Zoey, and also find the detective, before it’s too late?
Zoey & Avery's Case File Includes:
(1) Objective Card, (1) Instruction Booklet, (1) Letter from Officer Paulson, (1) Photo of Avery & Zoey, (1) News Article, (1) Transcript of 911 Call, (1) First Responder's Report, (1) CSI Report, (1) Coroner's Autopsy Report, (1) Photo of the property, (1) Road Map of Region, (3) Background Check Reports, (1) Photo of Courtney with Red Horns, (1) Public Health ID Card, (8) Suspect Cards, (10) CSI Photos, (1) Detective's Notebook, (3) Bonus Envelopes
Jamie Banks - Case: B17-11201994
NOVEMBER 11, 1994: The quiet Massachusetts town of Verona was rocked by the apparent suicide of a local 18 year-old high school student. Police ruled the death a suicide but Jamie Banks did not commit suicide. She was murdered!
Your job is to unravel the mystery of what happened on that morning of November 11, 1994 using the investigator's original case file. Are you up to the challenge? Do you have what it takes to solve a cold case? Let's find out!
Jamie's Case File Includes:
(1) Objective Sticker, (1) Instruction Booklet, (1) 6x9 Senior Photo of Jamie Banks, (2) News Articles, (1) Copy of Verona Voice Student Newspaper, (1) Case Closure Recommendation Memo, (1) Coroner's Investigation Report, (1) Evidence Custody Document, (1) Security Camera Video Frames Printout, (1) Photo of East Verona High School, (7) Witness Statements, (5) Person of Interest Forms, (5) Suspect Interrogation Reports, (5) Suspect Photos, (4) Witness Photos, (4) Crime Scene Photos, (2) Evidence Photos, (3) Bonus Envelopes
Harmony Ashcroft - Case: A03-05081998
MAY 8, 1998: The small Indiana town of Riverdale was shocked by the brutal murder of one of its most beloved citizens on the night before her wedding. The victim, Harmony Ashcroft, was murdered in the parking lot behind a restaurant during her own wedding rehearsal dinner.
Bones McBride, a local vagrant, was framed for the murder and has spent over 2 decades behind bars despite being 100% innocent! Your job is to prove his innocence and convict the real killer. But who was it?
Harmony's Case File Includes:
(1) Objective Sticker, (1) Instruction Booklet, (2) News Articles, (1) Coroner's Investigation Report, (3) Crime Scene Photos, (1) Evidence Report + photo, (1) Fingerprint Card, (1) Map of Riverdale, (1) Mugshot photo of Bones McBride, (2) Photos of Harmony, (1) Wilson County Family Court Order, (1) Set of Helping Hands Phone Records, (5) Suspect Photos, (5) Person of Interest Sheets, (1) Rehearsal Dinner Invitation Postcard, (5) Suspect Interviews, (9) Witness Photos, (9) Witness Statement Forms, (3) Bonus Envelopes