ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Oct 12th, 2018: The internet's BUZZING about Aztec Secret.
- Sept 28th, 2018: Readers RAVE about Aztec Secret.
- April 16th, 2018: Bustle calls Bentonite Clay the best face mask for clogged pores.
- April 12th, 2018: Does it work? 'YES' says the Daily Edge.
- April 12th, 2018: All you need to treat yourself to the perfect spa day.
- April 4th, 2018: Riverdale star Lily Reinhart uses healing clay to deal with her acne - Reader's Digest.
- March 27th, 2018: The clay mask with a FIVE star rating and over 9000 reviews.
- Nov 10th, 2017: Why you should add Bentonite clay to your beauty routine.
- Sept 15th, 2017: The best skin care clays for a clear, glowing complexion - Reader's Digest.
- April 21st, 2015: Check out some of the benefits of Bentonite Clay.
The World's Most Powerful Facial
Indian Healing Clay or Bentonite Clay is composed of aged volcanic ash and the name comes from the largest known deposit of Bentonite Clay located in Fort Benton, Wyoming. It is best known for detoxing purposes as it has a strong negative charge which causes it to pull toxins into it and is great for remineralizing the body with calcium and silica. Pure Bentonite Clay is particularly useful for oily skin because of it's excellent oil absorption properties.
Bentonite Clay makes a fabulous facial mask for shrinking pores, tightening and toning skin, removing impurities and just making your skin look and feel great overall. It also helps in soothing skin including cuts, bruises, insect bites, bee stings, boils, rashes, achy joints, acne, and burns.
It's also believed to remove acne causing toxins from the skin and revitalize tired skin. Pure Bentonite Clay is pure, all natural, cosmetic grade and does not contain additives or fragrances. It's considered world's most powerful facial cleanser, extremely effective for deep pore cleansing & soothing skin.
- The world's most powerful facial
- Deep pore cleaning
- 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products
Mix Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay with equal parts of apple cider vinegar or water. It's best to use a glass, ceramic or wooden bowl. Stir the mixture until it forms a smooth paste,add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply a 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let dry. Drying times vary, but are generally 5 minutes on delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation, that's the start of deep pore cleansing!
Remove clay by washing with warm water. A slight redness may appear after removing the clay. This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30 minutes. Helps to remove dirt and impurities from the pores of the skin. The clay is beneficial for deep pore cleansing of the skin.