ABOUT THIS ITEM
- March 4th, 2018: From Instagram favourite to instant bestseller!
- Jan 19th, 2018: Featured on CBC's The Good's 200th anniversary show.
- Dec 12th, 2017: A great gift for older teens - The Canadian Gift Guide.
- August 3rd 2017: The most hilarious board game yet!
- August 3rd 2017: This meme card game will make you say 'me gusta'.
- May 14th, 2017: Watching people play this game is TOO FUNNY.
- March 12th, 2017: SourceFed plays What Do You Meme?...It's hilarious!
- January 11th, 2017: Play What Do You Meme? and create the dankest memes.
- June 17th, 2016: Smosh plays WHAT DO YOU MEME on Game Bang?
What Do You Meme? is the funniest party game you've never played. In this game, friends and families compete IRL (in real life) to create the most hilarious memes! Think you've got what it takes to out-meme your friends?
The rules are simple. Each round, a rotating judge plays a Photo Card and everyone else plays a Caption Card to complete the meme. The judge decides the funniest pairing, and whoever played the winning Caption Card wins the round. Lather, rinse, repeat. Play until you're hungry, at which point stop playing and order a pizza.
- 300 cards (255 caption cards and 45 photo cards)
- Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish)
- Includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box
- Not for children, ages 17+
- Meant for groups, 3 - 20 players
- 30 - 90 minute playing time
- Easy to play (you should have a firm grasp in about 30 seconds)
- This item is available in-store only
- Reviews (8)
- Questions (0)
Woefully Inappropriate! But SO FUNNY!
Similar to Cards Against Humanity, this game can go downhill very very quickly but is a blast to play!
This game can spice up any party
A few friends and I were looking for a new game to play when we all get together (cards against humanity was getting a bit overpayed). We found What Do You Meme and decided to give it a shot because it seemded fairly similar to what we were used. Turns out, we liked it even better than C.A.H! This game was almost as raunchy but was actually a lot more creative and inventive. I would say that any fan of 18+ games would love to sit and play this for a few hours.
purchased it for my daughters boyfriend
I bought it for xmas for my daughters boyfriend and the whole family played it was a lot of fun
Perfect game for having fun
Me and my friends bouth this game for long weekens , because we went to the cottege and we had so much fun with this game
An excellent party game for a group of friends or parties. Not meant for children.