ABOUT THIS ITEM
- The ADA Council On Scientific Affairs awarded the ADA Seal of Acceptance to the Waterpik Water Flosser.
Waterpik Water Flossers are clinically proven to be more effective than traditional dental floss and Sonicare Air Floss (Model HX8181) for reducing plaque, gingivitis, and gum disease. And it's perfect for anyone with braces or implants, and those with crowns, bridges, and veneers.
- Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
- Clinically proven up to 50% more effective for improving gum health vs. string floss
- Clinically proven up to 2x as effective for improving gum health around implants vs. string floss using the plaque seeker tip
- Clinically proven up to 3x as effective for removing plaque around braces vs. string floss using the orthodontic tip
- Removes plaque and debris deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and string flossing can't reach
- Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean
Great for people with implants, and those with crowns, bridges, and veneers
- 6 flossing tips
- Advanced pressure control system with 10 settings
- Reservoir capacity of 90+ seconds
- Pause button on handle
- 360-degree tip rotation
- Smaller and quieter than previous models
- Covered reservoir with built-in tip storage
Compatible with 120vac/60hz outlets, for use in North America only
- Pressure Range: 10 To 100 PSI (0.703 To 7.030 Kg/Cm2)
- Flow Rate Per Minute: 13 Ounces (400 ML)
- Pulses Per Minute: 1400
- Number Of Pressure Settings: 10
- Included Flosser Tips: 6
- Water On/Off Switch On Handle: Push Button
- Rotating Tip: 360 Degree
- Capacity: 22 Ounces (650 ML)
Wish I found this product a long time ago!
I'm sorry that I didn't buy this item at Showcase and spent a lot more for it at another store, but I am so happy with this product. Even after you've brushed your teeth, you will see that this Waterpick flosser gets more stuff out from between your teeth. I now have great remarks from my dentist as to how clean my teeth are since using this product.