ABOUT THIS ITEM
- March 7th, 2017: Black Charocal masks are all over Instagram! Find out if they work.
- Jan 18th, 2017: Peel-off blackhead mask goes viral!
- Nov 11th, 2016: People extract blackheads with black charcoal masks on BuzzFeedBlue.
- July 20th, 2016: Fun ways to remove blackheads that actually work.
- May 18th, 2016: What's Khloe Kardashian's trick for getting rid of blackheads?
- April 4th, 2016: This blackhead mask REMOVES EVERYTHING!
- Feb 28th, 2016: Amazing! Charcoal blackhead masks are super easy and work great!
How To Use:
- Clean face with a facial cleanser. For ideal results, hold a warm towel to face for 3-5 mins in order to open pores.
- Apply product evenly to forehead, nose, chin and cheeks (avoid eyes, eyebrows and lip area).
- Wait 10-15 mins or until fully dry before peeling mask off in a downward direction.
- Wash residue with warm water and apply pore toner if available
- Absorbs oil and stubborn dirt
- Removes blackheads and other impurities from pores
- Helps keep skin looking youthful and tender
- Includes Water Ice Levin Suction Blackhead Mask (60 g)
This is a great product. I tried and on the first try I could see numerous blackhead that came out on the mask. It was not painful to remove it either. There is no way I could’ve squized that many manually, and my skin was not irritated. My skin looked instantly clean and glowing. I bought several tubes of this product.
It doesn’t work at all, no blackheads come out on me or my sister