ABOUT: The Zap Rack 2-in-1 Rechargeable Bug Swatter & Lamp
Bendable Handle for Effortless Pest Control!
Introducing our Rechargeable Electric Fly Swatter & Lamp, the ultimate solution for hassle-free pest control. Designed with a unique bendable handle, this innovative device can be transformed into a lamp that sits on your desk or any flat surface, attracting and eliminating bugs effortlessly. Say goodbye to pesky insects and enjoy a bug-free environment with ease.
Featuring a fast USB charging system, this electric mosquito swatter charges in just 3 hours with the included 40cm USB cable. The foldable and portable design makes it easy to store and carry, even on camping or hiking trips. Equipped with a three-layer security mesh, it's safe for children and pets, ensuring they're protected from accidental touches.
How To Use The Zap Rack
- The unit must be charged for 2-5 hours before using for the first time.
- When using it as a swatter, push the button on the side of the handle up to the "ON 1" position, press the grey panel on the front of the handle so the working indicating light comes on, then the unit will start to work.
- When using it as a lamp, push the button on the side of the handle up to the "ON 2" position, then the UV purple light will go on and the lamp will start to work.
- When charging, push the button to the “OFF” position. The charging indicator light will come on, meaning the unit is charging. Fully charges in 5 hours. Do not charge for more than 12 hours.
- To remove the dead bugs stuck in between the nets, just tap or shake the unit a few times or use a long hair brush to clean. Do not wipe the unit with a wet cloth or wash with water to clean it.
- Efficient 3000V high voltage grid for instant pest elimination
- Fast USB charging in just 3 hours with a 40cm USB cable
- Foldable and portable design, perfect for indoor and outdoor use
- Safe to use with a three-layer security mesh
- Two working modes for versatile pest control
- Warnings and Cautions: Please try not to touch the netting part of the electric fly swatter. Keep it away from children and pets.