ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Feb 28th 2018: Why millennial's are fixed on jade rollers - LA Times.
- Feb 28th 2018: This simply skin-care tool is blowing up on Instagram.
- Feb 27th 2018: Turn back the clock with these anti-aging rollers.
The Ultimate Beauty Tool Essentials Now In A Gift Set!
The Jade Roller is an ancient Chinese beauty tool for a facial massage that's been used for thousands of years for its beautifying and anti-aging effects. Jade is a special gemstone, thought to carry healing and cleansing energy, promoting both physical and emotional well being, with numerous benefits. Including double rollers accented beautifully with gold metal frames, treat yourself daily to a skin-boosting, rejuvenating and healing facial massage.
Helps close and minimize enlarged pores
Tightens and firms the skin
Tones facial muscles for a younger look
reduces the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes
Plumps wrinkles and fine lines
Stimulates the skin for a healthy glow
Aides in reducing blocked sinus congestion and pain
Helps clear toxins from your skin and reduces inflammation
Promotes lymphatic drainage & improves blood circulation
Minimizes spots around chin and jawline caused by toxin build-up
How To Use
The Jade Roller has two sizes, selecting the right roller size is important. Smaller rollers are best for the temples and eye areas. Larger size rollers are great for your cheeks, forehead & neck.
For extra healing, relaxation and inflammation reduction, place the stone in the refrigerator or on ice. The stone is naturally cold, but this extra temperature drop will aid in your efforts to increase circulation, drain congested lymph nodes, rid the body of toxins/waste, stimulate collagen production, help with sinus issues and balance chi.
Due to the nature of the jade stone, colors may vary from light to dark green. Results may vary. Use daily for best results.
Bonus Gua Sha Scraping Tool!
This amazing beauty tool aids in circulating blood through the face or body. It is a method that applies pressure and scraping to relieve tension and pain.
How To Use
1. Cleanse your skin thoroughly and make sure it is dry before use.
2. When applying to your face using gentle soft motions, scrape while holding the tool at a 45-degree angle.
3. When using the tool on your body, use a firmer hold and massage areas several times back and forth.
4. Temporary redness and skin indentation can occur and is normal. If bleeding occurs, discontinue use immediately