ABOUT: Simpleza™ Gua Sha & Facial Roller Set | As Seen On Social!
#guasha - The Best Care For Your Skin
There's a reason why this is the next big beauty trend - Gua Sha is one of the oldest ancient remedies to soothe and support your skin. The Simpleza™ Gua Sha & Facial Roller Set will help reduce puffiness and dark circles around your eyes while helping to relieve facial tension and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. By using these natural gua sha and rollers, you'll tighten your skin, improve skin elasticity, and minimize pores and spots. Check out the dozens of videos that show you the before and after results - you won't believe your eyes!
Note: due to natural variations in stone, every facial tool is unique in color and pattern.
Jade: Helps attract tranquility and good luck while expelling negative energy and provides balance and harmony. Jade is naturally cooling and known as the Stone of Eternal Youth, perfect for balanced skin and a youthful glow.
Rose Quartz: Helps soothe, purify and bring a deep inner feeling of healing and peace to the heart and mind. Rose Quartz is perfect for bringing self-love into their beauty routine while promoting a soothing experience for the skin.
How To Use:
Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
For the Facial Roller:
- Start in the middle of the face and roll outwards across the cheeks.
- Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
- Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin.
For the Gua Sha tool:
- Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the Gua Sha tool with the two curves.
- Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the Gua Sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the Gua Sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.