ABOUT THIS ITEM
Shape, Tone, and Sculpt Your Body
When it comes to fast and easy workouts that don’t require a lot of equipment — but still give you a dynamic routine — don’t resist using Resistance Bands! You can work out your lower back, glutes, hamstrings, abs, quads, and calves with this colorful Resistance Bands 3-Piece Set. The set includes 3 band sizes, representing different intensity workouts, and in three different colors: pink, black, and grey.
Made from a combination of cotton and latex, these high-quality Resistance Bands consist of non-slip, non-roll comfort fabrics, so you can feel safe and secure while working out. Each elastic band is durable and stretches to aid your exercise, while offering the resistance you are looking for to shape your body, tone your muscles, and sculpt your appearance. Adult users of all ages can enjoy this sturdy set, whether for workouts, therapy, or just limbering up before a run or stretching after a Zumba class or spin class.
The Perfect 20-Minute Workout
You can use the 3-pack of Resistance Bands for a variety of workouts or stretches, depending on the results you are looking for. Here is a sample of some exercises suitable for the bands that should work nicely paired with a yoga mat, floor mat, or a comfortable floor setting.
- Hip Raises - place the bands around the thighs, lay down with your knees up, then raise the hips to work the legs and abs
- Straight Leg Raise - with the band between the thighs and waist, in a standing position, bend forward slowly while raising one leg at a time and toning with the resistance
- Squats - keeping the band around the thighs while standing, squat down to where you would be in a sitting position, extending the arms for balance
- Glute Bridges - face forward on your knees with the hands on the ground, then raise one leg at a time, foot pointed towards the ceiling, to work the glutes and legs as well as the abs
- Oblique Twists - in a prone position, band just above the knees, perform twisting setups trying to touch the elbow to the opposite knee, alternating each side to tone abs and build muscle
- Lunges - from a standing position, band around the thighs, step forward with one leg bent at the knee while standing up straight then lunging with the other leg. Often used with weights
- Deadlifts - perfect for working with weights, band around the thighs, to help with leg resistance and toning
Benefits of Using Resistance Bands
Resistance bands are often used by physical therapists as a way of strengthening joints or muscles and helping to repair injuries by building up the affected area. But there are many more benefits of using resistance bands for your workout regimen. You can build up nearly any muscle by literally fighting the resistance while trying to stretch the band with your legs or arms. This set of 3 resistance bands lets you adjust the intensity for the type of workout you want.
You can also use the bands to perform gym exercises without having to leave the house or pay for an expensive gym membership. The bands will also challenge your muscles in a different way than if you were training with free weights or using a weight machine. You can also do one set after the other, for a full-body workout that saves you time and money.
- Set of 3 resistance bands in pink, black, and grey
- Made from cotton and latex
- Non-slip, non-roll comfortable fabric
- Suitable for both men and women
- Usable for multiple types of workouts
- Bands are great for hip raises, squats, lunges, deadlifts, and more
- Includes a travel pouch for storage