ABOUT THIS ITEM
A Great Deal On A Great Scooter!
Hop on board this innovative scooter and you’ll be safely zipping around in no time! The Classic Gravity Blade electric kick scooter is the perfect entry level e-scooter. With 24km/h top speed, 250W motor and 20km range, this thing can do it all! Perfect for those ages 9 years and above, this scooter is safe and easy to use.
Designed with city-dwellers in mind, the Classic Gravity Blade E-Scooter is perfect for street use. Use it as a fresh new way to commute to work, as a conservation method of getting around town instead of driving, or on rustic vacations when you want to ride to your next destination faster.
Exclusive to Showcase, this electric scooter is built to last, featuring suspension shocks built into the main steering rod. The sturdy 5.5” rubber tires give you dependability on rougher surfaces as well as even more shock absorption. And with the three easy-to-adjust modes of cruise control available, you can set the travel speed you want, based on traffic conditions and terrain.
Ride Safely and Stylishly
The Classic Gravity Blade E-Scooter is safe to operate for most older children and adults, and comes with an adapter and an easy-to-read operating manual. The design is complete with a kickstand for resting the scooter when you stop for a while and need to hop back on quickly.
It’s also easily collapsible so you can carry the lightweight scooter around when not able to ride, or when you are traveling. You can also collapse it for storage in an apartment, garage, car trunk or closet when not in use. Sleek and stylish, the Gravity Blade model makes an impressive accessory to your transportation collection, as well as a practical mode of traveling in busy cities, campuses, and small towns.
The highly visible LED brake light on the back wheel well is sure to catch the eye of anyone behind you in crowded areas, and the bright LCD display makes it even easier for you to work the controls. There is a recommended maximum weight of 100 kg (220lbs), and the scooter has a range of 20 km. The overall charge time is 1-2 hours, so make sure to leave yourself plenty of time to power up before you get on the road!
- Available exclusively at Showcase
- Range/Run time: 20km
- Max Speed: 24km/h
- Motor Power: 250W Hub Motor
- Battery Type: 24V Li-ion 5.2 AH UL2271
- Cells/Brand: 14 Cell LG
- Power heels: 1 Front
- Wheel Type: Rubber
- Wheel Size: 5.5"
- LED Display
- Kick Stand
- Aluminum Frame Body Material
- Max Rider Weight: 100kgs/220lbs
- Size: 38.3" x 16.1" x 43.3" (97.5cm x 41cm x 110 cm)
- Charge Time: 1-2 hrs
- Recommended age: 9 yrs +
- Includes adapter and operating manual
Note: for added safety, please be sure to wear a helmet when using the Gravity Blade All Terrain E-Scooter. Also, be sure not to travel at maximum speed over unsafe terrain.
Warranty Coverage Terms:
- Parts Warranty: 30 days limited warranty for defective internal components. Internal component includes, electrical system, battery, controller, motors, display, throttle and Braking system. External cosmetic and non-electrical components are not covered under warranty such as tires, folding mechanism, handles fenders etc.
- Labor Warranty: 30 days limited warranty against workmanship. Any warranty approved repair will be done at no labor cost within this period. Outside of this period labor fee will be charged.
- Return Shipping from Customer: For each approved warranty service request, customer must have original packaging available and pay for shipping costs associated with sending the product to our Service Center. We can provide return label as a convenience, but it will charge to the customer later upon return of the product.
- Return Shipping to Customer: After warranty repair is completed Service Center will covers the 1-way return shipping cost on all approved warranty services. If the warranty is not approved or outside of scope of warranty the return shipping to customer will also be charged.
Service Request Form URL: http://gravityblade.arktrading.co/
General Questions Email: email@example.com
Warranty Limitations / Exclusion:
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, accidental damage, water/liquid damage, salt damage or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner's Manual.
- Damage caused by exceeding maximum weight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into the water.
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice.