ABOUT THIS ITEM
A Great Deal On A Great Hoverboard!
Hop on this innovative hoverboard and you’ll be safely zipping around in no time! Built to handle nearly any terrain, the Gravity Blade Hoverboard 3.0 is perfect for street and off-road use. Use it as a fresh new way to commute to work, as a conservation method of getting around town instead of driving, or on rustic vacations when you want to ride to your next destination faster.
This feature-packed Gravity Blade hoverboard is equipped with a 250W brushless motor, taking you as fast as 10km/h. Not only that, but you can travel as far as 20km on a single charge! Available in three colours; pick between slick black, cool blue, or roarin' red!
Note: For added safety, please be sure to wear a helmet when using the Gravity Blade All Terrain Hoverboard. Also, be sure not to travel at maximum speed over unsafe terrain.
- Size: L584*W186*H178mm
- Wheel Diameter: 6.5 inch
- Product weight: 10kg
- Tire: Solid rubber, no need inflate
- Motor type: Brushless DC motor
- Motor size: 250W*2
- Max load: 100kg
- Max speed: 10km/h
- Max run distance: 20km
- Min turning radius: 0
- Max climbing angle: 15°
- Samsung battery: 36V 4.3AH
- Charging: 100-240V~50/60Hz
- Charging time: 2-3 hrs
- Includes adapter and operating manual
**All refurbished goods sold have been professionally refurbished to meet or exceed OEM standards and may contain new, used, refurbished, or repaired components. There may be cosmetic imperfections that do not affect ride quality. All refurbished products are thoroughly inspected, repaired, and cleaned to ensure maximum functionality and comes with limited warranty. Please be aware that packaging may not be in pristine condition; cosmetic wear may appear on the external product package.**
Warranty Coverage Terms:
- Parts Warranty: 30 days limited warranty for defective internal components. Internal component includes, electrical system, battery, controller, motors, display, throttle and Braking system. External cosmetic and non-electrical components are not covered under warranty such as tires, folding mechanism, handles fenders etc.
- Labor Warranty: 30 days limited warranty against workmanship. Any warranty approved repair will be done at no labor cost within this period. Outside of this period labor fee will be charged.
- Return Shipping from Customer: For each approved warranty service request, customer must have original packaging available and pay for shipping costs associated with sending the product to our Service Center. We can provide return label as a convenience, but it will charge to the customer later upon return of the product.
- Return Shipping to Customer: After warranty repair is completed Service Center will covers the 1-way return shipping cost on all approved warranty services. If the warranty is not approved or outside of scope of warranty the return shipping to customer will also be charged.
Service Request Form URL: http://gravityblade.arktrading.co/
General Questions Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty Limitations / Exclusion:
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, accidental damage, water/liquid damage, salt damage or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner's Manual.
- Damage caused by exceeding maximum weight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into the water.
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice.