ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Watch: As you start your R/C journey, here are some helpful tips to save you time, energy and money. May 2020.
- Watch: A handy guide on getting started with RC cars and trucks. May 2015.
Transform Your RC Game
RC, or Radio Control racing is as popular today as when it first started in the early 1970s. Whether you're a beginner or a budding champion, if you really want to cut corners, burn rubber, and transform like never before, this is the car for you! The RC Brake Out Car can be transformed into a robot, so when you're done driving around and putting the pedal to the metal, get your car ready for combat! It's another fun way to play - without having to get stuck in traffic or be run off the track by a rival driver.
When it comes to driving the Brake Out Transformation Car, the full function remote control allows you to control the car in all four directions: forward, backward, left turn, and right turn. Get your batteries charged, hop into RC mode, and take control for hours of fun and fascination. The sleek design helps you zoom around the track and hug the curves. Then after the robot transformation, which you can to with handy one key conversion, you can enjoy some all-out fun that's simply out of this world!
Quick Tips for RC Beginners
Just starting out in the RC driving game? Well, you couldn't have picked a cooler car to take your first lap with! Here are some other quick tips and tricks for beginners, compiled from fellow RC enthusiasts and top experts in the field.
- Follow the instructions and read your owner's manuals
- Pay attention and keep your hands on the wheel at all times
- Use your peripheral vision and learn your driving lines
- Keep momentum for best performance
- Practice proper maintenance of your car as well as your batteries
- Before a race, make the proper adjustments - clean your car, check your screws, and check the wiring
- Charge those batteries! (And bring spare ones to the race also!)
- Pick the tires best suited for the track you are racing on
- Don't be afraid to criticize your driving - self-analysis will lead to improvement
- Make sure you have the essentials for beginners, from tools to hardware to ample space to work
- Cars transform into robots for 2-in-1 fun
- 2.4G RC function
- Full-function remote control for ease of movement
- For ages 8 and up
- Measures 16.1" x 7.4" x 11.3" (41cm x 18.7cm x 28.8cm)