ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Read: Masks with clear windows are a reprieve for the hard of hearing. June 2020.
- Read: The Mandatory Mask or Face Covering Bylaw. July 2020.
- Read: Mandatory mask laws are spreading in Canada. June 2020.
- Reusable face mask
- 100% transparent
- Hinged-folding temples
- No elastic bands
- Gives full facial visibility, ideal for lip readers
- Fully covers your airways
- Resistant to fogging up
- Rinse with warm water for cleaning
- Ideal for all-day wear in the service industry
Stay Connected During Social Distancing
Proper protection shouldn’t be exclusive. But the reality is that many people who live with a hearing impairment are unnecessarily excluded from social interactions. Given these times when masks are a required safety precaution, they have a more difficult time accessing information––they can’t read lips that are shielded by masks.
So, what’s the solution? This 100% transparent mask shield provides you with protection and allows for full facial visibility. This helps to improve communication while protecting yourself and others. Designed with hinged-folding temples that comfortably fits over your ears just like glasses. There are no uncomfortable elastic bands to cause you irritation or pain.