ABOUT: ProKitchen StrainezeCLIP | Clip-On Pot Strainer
The Multi-Use Clip-On Strainer!
The ProKitchen StrainezeCLIP will save you all the fuss of a colander in the kitchen! This top quality, heat-resistant silicone gadget is the newest, most practical way to get your food strained thoroughly while avoiding transferring the food out of the pot.
This Strainer is flexible enough to fit onto nearly all pots, pans, and bowls. It snaps on neatly with two clips. The clips' strong grip will keep it safely attached while in use and can be left attached to the pot while cooking. Once snapped the pot can be tilted over a sink or bowl and the ProKitchen StrainezeCLIP will do its magic.
Use the StrainezeCLIP to pour the hot water straight out of the pasta pot, strain the excess fat right out of the frying pan, rinse fruits and vegetables right out of their storage bowls, and so much more!
- Designed with X-Shaped drain holes and a large spout for liquids to be easily drained!
- The specially designed clips will fit nearly all round pots, pans, and big and small bowls (including lipped bowls).
- Space Saving: Store in a quarter the size of the traditional colander. Great when working with limited counter space.
Innovative spout helps to remove excess water.
Attaches easily with two clips. Practical Easy to use, strong-grip clip will keep the colander in place even when straining heavy foods.
Allows you to grip the pot or pan with both hands while straining, eliminating awkward spills.
Flexible, it will fit all types of cookware and sizes.
- As seen on Facebook!
- Fits almost any sized pot or pan for rapid straining
- Helps to easily strain pasta, ground beef, fish, fruit, vegetables and other foods
Easy to use
Flexible & Adjustable
- Heat resistant
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA Free
Material: Silicone and Stainless Steele
Box Size: 22.5cm x 11.3cm x 5.9cm
(8.8" x 4.4" x 2.3")
- Box includes:
(1) ProKitchen StrainezeCLIP