ABOUT THIS ITEM
Say Goodbye To Under Eye Bags
In less than 10 minutes, Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS smooths fine lines and firms skin, redefines facial contours, improves skin density, refines skin texture, and minimizes visible pore size. Using silicate minerals from shale clay, Plexaderm forms a temporary tightening layer on your skin.
The new PLUS formula takes all the best benefits of the original Rapid Reduction Cream and adds the wrinkle-reducing power of a clinically studied anti-aging peptide. It works faster, feels smoother, and helps promote younger-looking skin with every application.
- The invisible layer works to visibly tighten and lift crow’s feet and wrinkles surrounding your eyes in minutes.
- Instantly smoother, younger-looking skin without the painful injections or side-effects
- Plexaderm smooths skin surrounding under-eye bags making them shrink from view in minutes.
- Plexaderm can also be applied to other areas of your face for reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- While the results of Plexaderm are not permanent, we know you'll love the way you look after your very first use.
- Each application of Plexaderm typically lasts for 6-8 hours or until it's washed off.
- Compatible with most moisturizers and make-up.
Wash and dry skin thoroughly. Dispense a small drop onto your fingertip and gently pat a thin layer on to the target area. Leave damp on skin and remain expressionless for 3-5 minutes while the product dries. If a white line appears around the application area gently tap the edge with a damp cloth to remove.
Use as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
When I tried this product In the store I was impressed. When I tried it at home it dried instantly and left a white powder like patch on my face. Attempted to use it a second time and when I tried to push the product out of the needle like tube it would not come out until I got a sharp needle to pick it out. It came out in dried hard chunks that I had to discard. Tried it a again with the same results as the first time and it also hardened in the tube once again. I was very disappointed and therefore would not recommend this product .
Hey Sandra, here are some tips from the manufacturer: - Using too much cream may leave a white line around the application area. If this happens gently tap edge with a damp. - If your plunger stops working run the tip under warm water to loosen any clogged product and discard the first pump. To reset the plunger pull back until it separates into two pieces then reinsert. Hope this helps as most Plexaderm users love the product :)
Works good but have to make sure you don't use to much and you can't wear mak-up while using it and doesn't last very long.
Love a product that works!
Awesome! Look was amazing! 2 others were in the store while I was getting the product demonstration on me and they immediately bought the product as well once they saw what it did!