ABOUT THIS ITEM
- June 2018: Life'd picks Peeps as an insanely cool gift idea for Father's Day.
The Only Lens Cleaning Technology Used By NASA
Peeps eyeglass cleaner is designed specifically for cleaning eyeglasses, sunglasses, and reading glasses. Peeps uses a unique invisible carbon cleaning compound to safely and easily clean your glasses from oily fingerprint smudges to dust and facial oils. The Peeps glasses cleaner is the safest and most tested lens cleaning technology in the world.
In fact, the technology is literally out of this world - being the only cleaners on the Space Station used for lens cleaning by NASA. It's easy to use, compact and never expires! The technology will clean your lenses 500 times! The perfect size eye wear cleaner to take with you for on the go.
- Ground Breaking Technology: Peeps eyeglass cleaner is an efficient and durable ground-breaking carbon microfiber tech that cleans all glasses.
- Extremely Effective: A very effective dry-clean technology, substance free, that is also used exclusively in space by NASA to clean glass.
- Safe Technology: Won't damage the special coating of the eyeglass lens. Safe technology for designer glasses as well as normal reading glasses.
- A Better View: Peeps eye wear cleaner leaves your glasses and sunglasses free of any residue, including fingerprints, streaks, smudges and more!
- Bring It Everywhere: The perfect size eyeglass cleaner to take with you. No mess, no sprays or wipes.
Fantastic eye glass cleaner while on the go!!
Love this peep glass cleaner. I purchased green as it shows up quickly when looking for it in my purse - the deep abyss lol. Family member tried it and loved it too; went out and bought one or two. We like our glasses clean. Far better than cleaning clothes. Purchased mine in Showcase stores. Product should be on front counter a cash register to get my visibility by customers and future users of a great handy product that makes life clearer. I highly recommend product. Fast, easy and away you see on the next journey of your day.