ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Dec 20th, 2017: Showcase store manager Sharrel Lobo talks some of this year's hottest gift ideas on CTV Calgary.
- Sept 20th, 2017: Could brushing your teeth with charcoal help prevent throat cancer?
- Sept 20th, 2017: This is why you need to start using Charcoal Powder on your teeth.
- May 1st, 2017: My teeth are super white! Check out this review.
- April 22nd, 2017: Buzzfeed ladies try out Charcoal Teeth Whitening, with great results!
- March 14th, 2017: After 6 tested home remedies, activated charcoal whitens teeth best.
100% Natural Teeth Whitener With Activated Charcoal
Pitch-black powder to whiten your teeth? Yes! Activated charcoal is the secret ingredient. It's an oxidized version of charcoal and can be used to effectively whiten teeth. It removes external stains from your teeth without the toxic chemical ingredients used in commercial tooth whitening. This tooth whitening promotes good oral health and can change the pH in the mouth, helping to reduce things that cause cavities, gum disease and bad breath.
This 100% natural charcoal powder whitens teeth, polishes teeth, strengthens enamel and detoxifies your mouth without any chemicals and added nasties. All by simply dipping a wet toothbrush into the fine, odourless and tasteless black dust. Brush in small gentle circles for two minutes. Spit it out carefully, rinse really well and you’re done. Your mouth will feel amazingly clean...
- Clean and whiten your teeth the all-natural way
- Premium formula: All natural and organic ingredients to help detoxify your mouth and leave teeth feeling clean
- Activated coconut charcoal: An anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder that's excellent for gum health and sensitive teeth, plus it removes food and drink stains over time
- 1-2 month supply: Depending on usage, this natural teeth whitener jar will last 1-2 months (110 uses approx.)
Great price: Half the price of the leading competition
How To Use
Dip a clean, damp toothbrush into the powdered charcoal. Avoid getting water droplets or too much moisture into the charcoal mixture. Place toothbrush into your mouth and brush is small, gentle circles for 2-3 minutes. Spit carefully to prevent charcoal from spraying and rinse thoroughly. Clean any excess powder residue from the sink or other surfaces.
Activated Charcoal made from raw coconut shell, Organic Mint Extract & Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay. Includes 30g of 100% Natural Coconut Charcoal Teeth Whitener.