ABOUT THIS ITEM
- May 31st, 2018: Featured on CHCH's Cool Beauty Products with beauty expert Shira Ben.
- Dec 28th, 2017: Part of SHE Canada's 2017 holiday giveaway.
- Dec 20th, 2017: Showcase store manager Sharrel Lobo talks some of this year's hottest gift ideas on CTV Calgary.
- Dec 15th, 2017: Featured in the Edmonton Journal holiday gift guide.
- Dec 14th, 2017: Showcase store manager DJ talks great gift ideas this holiday season.
- Dec 4th, 2017: Whispered Inspirations talks Showcase beauty products that will help you get ready faster.
- Nov 23rd, 2017: Beauty expert Christine Cho talks Magnetic Lashes on CTV.
- Nov 21st, 2017: Showcase's top beauty trends featured on Global Calgary.
- Oct 12th, 2017: Those magnetic eyelashes you've been seeing are worth the hype!
- Oct 3rd 2017: Use Morphe + Magnetic Eyelashes to complete your look!
- Aug 22nd, 2017: Magnetic false eyelashes are now a thing!
- Aug 13th, 2017: These magnetic fake lashes will change your life forever.
- Aug 9th, 2017: I'm hopelessly addicted to magnetic lashes and never turning back.
- June 30th, 2017: Magnetic eyelashes are a Godsend during wedding season.
- June 26th, 2017: Up your eyelash game with magnetic fake lashes.
Sweet & Sophisticated With No Glue Or Mess!
These magnetic lashes are all the buzz on social media and YouTube. It's proof that glamorous lashes CAN look natural! Get those luxurious, long, dark lashes you've always dreamed of, without any mess or hassle. Sure to become a bestseller, the secret is a strip of small magnets in place of where you'd normally glue traditional false lashes.
It's so easy, simply position and connect the two lashes (top & bottom) and they'll stick instantly. How cool is that?! Create a stylish, sophisticated look with these versatile lashes. From a polished daytime look to elegant evening wear, you'll have voluminous, natural looking lashes all day long. Set includes two pairs of lashes, one pair of full length & one pair of half length.
- Long, lush and naturally beautiful. Comfortable enough for all day wear.
- Magnetic false lashes are ultra-lightweight. You won’t feel like you are wearing fake lashes at all.
- Glue free design won’t cause irritation to your eyes or cause damage to your natural eye lashes.
- With proper care your magnetic lash it can be re used, saving you money from buying false lashes.
- Party as hard and long as you want. Our magnetic lashes won't move an inch! They'll only move when you take them off.
- Set includes two pairs of lashes (8 pieces)
How To Use
- Hold top lash over your eye
- Position lash on top of your natural lashes, so the outside edge lines up with the edge of your natural lash line.
- Leave the top lash where it is, and pick up the bottom lash.
- Place the bottom lash under your natural lashes, so it meets and connects with the top lash magnet.
Take your index finger & thumb and gently slide the magnets away from each other. Try to avoid pulling the lashes straight off, as this may alter the shape and look of the lashes.
Easy to apply once i watched a few YouTube videos
Took some practice, but now i'm able to apply them pretty easily.
Both the eye lashes look good. I tried the the ones that goes on the ends and they stay on fine but if I blink too much they come off. But the ones that are full have a big gap in the middle and I sometimes have to use eyelash glue to keep them together which is what I was trying to avoid when I bought them and they also come off a bit when I blink. It takes a while to put them on but that's because I was not used to putting on magnetic falsies, it just takes practice.
Depends on the type
I love the half lashes... They fit over most of my lashes, stay in place and are comfy. The full lashes are far too wide and don't fit my eyes.
Not sure about these
They don’t clip together and look right on the eye, like they stick straight forward. I haven’t worn them out because I’m not sure they look right.
Waste of money
The way the magnets are positioned only at the end sides of each lash is just not working for me. It took me several tries to put them on and because there's no magnet on the middle section, there's this weird gap on the center that's so obvious. I couldn't even wear them. Big thumbs down.