ABOUT THIS ITEM
- May 31st, 2018: Featured on CHCH's Cool Beauty Products with beauty expert Shira Ben.
- Dec 28th, 2017: Part of SHE Canada's 2017 holiday giveaway.
- Dec 20th, 2017: Showcase store manager Sharrel Lobo talks some of this year's hottest gift ideas on CTV Calgary.
- Dec 15th, 2017: Featured in the Edmonton Journal holiday gift guide.
- Dec 14th, 2017: Showcase store manager DJ talks great gift ideas this holiday season.
- Dec 4th, 2017: Whispered Inspirations talks Showcase beauty products that will help you get ready faster.
- Nov 23rd, 2017: Beauty expert Christine Cho talks Magnetic Lashes on CTV.
- Nov 21st, 2017: Showcase's top beauty trends featured on Global Calgary.
- Oct 12th, 2017: Those magnetic eyelashes you've been seeing are worth the hype!
- Oct 3rd 2017: Use Morphe + Magnetic Eyelashes to complete your look!
- Aug 22nd, 2017: Magnetic false eyelashes are now a thing!
- Aug 13th, 2017: These magnetic fake lashes will change your life forever.
- Aug 9th, 2017: I'm hopelessly addicted to magnetic lashes and never turning back.
- June 30th, 2017: Magnetic eyelashes are a Godsend during wedding season.
- June 26th, 2017: Up your eyelash game with magnetic fake lashes.
Sweet & Sophisticated With No Glue Or Mess!
These magnetic lashes are all the buzz on social media and YouTube. It's proof that glamorous lashes CAN look natural! Get those luxurious, long, dark lashes you've always dreamed of, without any mess or hassle. Sure to become a bestseller, the secret is a strip of small magnets in place of where you'd normally glue traditional false lashes.
It's so easy, simply position and connect the two lashes (top & bottom) and they'll stick instantly. How cool is that?! Create a stylish, sophisticated look with these versatile lashes. From a polished daytime look to elegant evening wear, you'll have voluminous, natural looking lashes all day long. Set includes two pairs of lashes, one pair of full length & one pair of half length.
- Long, lush and naturally beautiful. Comfortable enough for all day wear.
- Magnetic false lashes are ultra-lightweight. You won’t feel like you are wearing fake lashes at all.
- Glue free design won’t cause irritation to your eyes or cause damage to your natural eye lashes.
- With proper care your magnetic lash it can be re used, saving you money from buying false lashes.
- Party as hard and long as you want. Our magnetic lashes won't move an inch! They'll only move when you take them off.
- Set includes two pairs of lashes (8 pieces)
How To Use
- Hold top lash over your eye
- Position lash on top of your natural lashes, so the outside edge lines up with the edge of your natural lash line.
- Leave the top lash where it is, and pick up the bottom lash.
- Place the bottom lash under your natural lashes, so it meets and connects with the top lash magnet.
Take your index finger & thumb and gently slide the magnets away from each other. Try to avoid pulling the lashes straight off, as this may alter the shape and look of the lashes.
- Reviews (8)
- Questions (0)
Couldn't get them on at all
Great for first use
First time I applied, having already had mascara on. Looked great and stayed on. The next time I *tried* to wear them on my bare lashes, they then started to slide off with each blink. My goal was to not have to put on mascara at all. Also, I would like if they had 3 magnets for the full length pair, since you can visibly notice a gap, in the middle, when theres no mascara.
So worth it
I could never get the hang of putting on false lashes. When i found out about these i had to give them a shot I am so happy I did. I absolutely love them. I did have some trouble applying them at first but now I get them on and they are perfect They did feel somewhat heavy at the beginning but I am so used to them now. Ive actually worn them so much that I am going to buy a second set. Just like everything in life, certain things are not for everyone but these are definitely for me.
Do not waste your money
These eyelashes are trash. Not worth the momey at all. The magnets are at each end so you cant trim to size, they also leave a giant gap in the middle.
Very dramatic look!
I felt that this product made my features pop and the lashes were very heavy and dark which did not suit well for me. I also don't love how the lashes have magnets at both ends making it more difficult for it to fit all eyes as well as making it more difficult to sit nicely.