ABOUT THIS ITEM
What Makes Lokai Special?
"The white bead is infused with water from Mt Everest and the black bead contains mud from the Dead Sea, the highest and lowest points on earth."
The iconic Classic Lokai is where the balance movement began. Carrying water from Mount Everest in the white bead and mud from the Dead Sea in the black bead, the Classic Lokai reminds you to find your balance - staying humble during life's highs and hopeful through its lows.
Lokai believes giving back brings balance, so Lokai donates 10% of net profits to charity partners.
- Silicone beaded bracelet
- Slide on style, stretches over wrist
- 10% of net profits are donated to charity
- White bead is infused with water from Mt Everest
- Black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea
- Please note, the water in the white bead may evaporate over time as silicone is a porous material.
- Available in three (3) different sizes:
Small: Usually fits adolescents and women with thin wrists
6" circumference (15.2cm)
Medium: Usually fits teenage boys and most women
6.5" circumference (16.5cm)
Large: Usually fits most men
7" circumference (17.7cm)