ABOUT THIS ITEM
Are You Up For The Challenge?
In the iconic pilot episode, the main character gets recruited to the games during his daily commute on a subway platform. A recruiter catches his attention and has him play a popular South Korean children's game called Ddakji with him for money.
Throwing ddakji looks simple from the outside, but getting the angle and force necessary to flip the ddakji tiles on the ground from a standing position takes practice. If you are playing Ddakji with young children, please emphasize to them that it's okay if they are unable to flip the tile immediately.
- Traditional South Korean game played with folded paper tiles which are called ddakji in Korean
- Game requires two players
- The aim of the game is for one player to make the other player’s tile flip over on the floor
- Pack comes with 2 different coloured Ddakji tiles - (1) solid blue and (1) solid red, just like the ones from the hit Netflix show
- Tile Size: ~7.62cm x 7.62cm (3" x 3")
- Material: Coloured paper cardstock
- KGAME Ddakji Initiation Game includes (2) Ddakji tiles
- Choking Hazard: Small pieces. Keep away from children under the age of five