ABOUT THIS ITEM
Inspired by the Cyanide & Happiness Random Comic Generator, Joking Hazard is a game in which you compete with your friends and enemies to finish an awful three-panel comic, from a deck of card with millions of possible combinations.
The rules are simple: First, everyone takes a bunch of panel cards and a judge is picked. The first panel of the comic is drawn randomly from the deck. The next panel is placed intentionally by the judge, making a set-up.
Everyone else finishes the comic with a card from their hand, and the judge picks the funniest one. Unlike other adult party games where the writers get to have all the real fun, Joking Hazard puts the creative control in the players' hands. Each comic is a tiny little story you're creating from scratch. That story can go in a direction as good or terrible as you are.
The Best, Worst Card Game
Joking Hazard is an offensive card game where you compete to finish awful comics! It's a game that is equal parts creative storytelling and feeling bad about yourself. The damaged minds behind Cyanide & Happiness created it, so don't let grandma play unless you want her to die of a broken heart.
Each box contains 360 cards, including 10 write-your-own words cards, allowing for millions of possible combinations and jokes. And the rules themselves are flexible and remix-able, with countless alternate ways to play.
- Joking Hazard is an EXTREMELY not-for-kids party game from the minds of Cyanide & Happiness, the hit webcomic.
- Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics about friendship, violence, sex, and everything in between.
- 360 panel cards (including 10 add-your-own-words cards) combine to form millions of awful situations, and sometimes nice ones.
- High quality cards can be burned for heat after society collapses.
- Brought to life by 63758 people on Kickstarter.
- Still confused? See how to play HERE.