ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Feb 28th 2018: Why millennial's are fixed on jade rollers - LA Times.
- Feb 28th 2018: This simply skin-care tool is blowing up on Instagram.
- Feb 27th 2018: Turn back the clock with these anti-aging rollers.
Cool, Tighten & Depuff Your Face In Seconds
The Jade Roller is an ancient Chinese beauty tool for facial massage that's been used for thousands of years for its beautifying and anti-aging effects. Jade is a special gemstone, thought to carry healing and cleansing energy, promoting both physical and emotional well being, with numerous benefits. Including double rollers accented beautifully with gold metal frames, treat yourself daily to a skin boosting, rejuvenating and healing facial massage.
- Helps close and minimize enlarged pores
- Tightens and firms the skin
- Tones facial muscles for a younger look
- reduces the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes
- Plumps wrinkles and fine lines
- Stimulates the skin for a healthy glow
- Aides in reducing blocked sinus congestion and pain
- Helps clear toxins from skin and reduces inflammation
- Promotes lymphatic drainage & improves blood circulation
Minimizes spots around chin and jawline caused by toxin build-up
How To Use
The Jade Roller has two sizes, selecting the right roller size is important. Smaller rollers are best for the temples and eye areas. Larger size rollers are great for your cheeks, forehead & neck.
For extra healing, relaxation and inflammation reduction, place the stone in the refrigerator or on ice. The stone is naturally cold, but this extra temperature drop will aid in your efforts to increase circulation, drain congested lymph nodes, rid the body of toxins/waste, stimulate collagen production, help with sinus issues and balance chi.
Due to the nature of jade stone, colors may vary from light to dark green. Results may vary. Use daily for best results.
- Reviews (2)
HORRIBLE. Opened it and BROKE IMMEDIATELY. NEVER buying AGAIN
I bought this product along with the derma roller, if you use this in the morning I notice that it actually reduces eye puffiness