ABOUT THIS ITEM
Halyard Fluidshield N95 Face Masks
Safety and health should take priority in your life and the lives of your friends and family. The Halyard Fluidhsield N95 Masks (model number 46727) are NIOSH-approved (approval number 84A-7521) particulate respirators designed to be effective against particulate aerosols free of oil with a 95% filter efficiency level. These masks are designed to provide an effective facial fit as required for proper respiratory protection. Stay healthy, and keep those around you safe with the Halyard Fluidhsield N95 Face Masks.
- 4-layer construction
- Soft inner lining
- 100% natural rubber latex-free
- ASTM level 3
- One size fits most
- Flat fold style
View the Halyard mask fitting instruction sheet.
- Hold the mask in position over nose and mouth, with retaining straps around the back of your hand. Pull the lower portion of the strap over your head and fit around your neck.
- Stretch and pull the upper strap over your head on the back of your head above your ears.
- Adjust the tension of the upper and lower portions of the continuous loop strap to ensure a positive face seal.
- Tension may be increased by pulling strap at either side of the buckle to obtain a tighter facial fit. Tension may be decreased by pushing out the back of the buckle to obtain a looser facial fit.
- Cup both hands over the respirator and exhale vigorously. If air flows around your nose, reposition the respirator. If air leaks around the edges, repeat steps 3 and 4.
- When not in use, take off the lower portion of the strap. Let the respirator hang around your neck.
- Change respirator immediately if breathing becomes difficult or respirator becomes damaged or distorted, or if a proper face fit can not be maintained. Careful observance of these instructions is an important step in safe respirator use.
- This product does not eliminate the risk of contracting disease or infection.
- Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product could reduce the effectiveness of the respirator.
- A properly selected respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this respirator, consult an Industrial Hygienist or Occupational Safety Professional to determine the suitability for your intended use.
- This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator if the oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not substitute this product for use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life.
- Leave the area immediately and return to fresh air if breathing becomes difficult or dizziness or other distress occurs.
- Facial hairs or beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
- Never alter or modify this respirator in any way.
- Keep respirators away from direct sunlight until use.