- May 13, 2019: Rochester hops on electric scooter trend! See article here
- May 17, 2019: Scooters are Trending Across North America! Read how cities are launching pilot programs here
- June 2, 2019: The Scooter Invasion Is Coming To Canada. Read about the new transit fad here
- Dec 4th, 2018: Trend Expert Lynssay Farrell shows off Gravity Blade Electric Scooters on Daytime Ottawa Rogers!
- Oct 17th, 2017: The electric scooter craze is going international!
- Oct 2nd, 2018: Choosing a SAFE hoverboard.
- Oct 1st, 2018: Canadian cities are embracing electric scooter sharing!
- Sept 20th, 2018: The Verge talks about the electric scooter frenzy!
- Sept 13th, 2018: Check out Taylor & Jordan's review of the Gravity Blade Scooter on Fantastic Toy Reviews & Adventures.
- Feb 14th, 2018: Choosing the RIGHT hoverboard.
- Dec 14th, 2017: Showcase store manager DJ talks great gift ideas this holiday season.
- Dec 11, 2016: Viral video: Kid plows driveway with a Hoverboard & snow shovel.
- Dec 9, 2016: Check out Whispered Inspirations' review of the Gravity Blade Hoverboard.
- Nov 22, 2016: Check out the Gravity Blade Team stunting in their new video!
- Oct 28, 2016: Showcase's Gravity Blade Hoverboard Featured On Global TV
- Nov 14, 2016: PC Magazine - Hoverboards will usher in Personal Transportation 2.0
- Nov 11, 2016: USA Today declares Hoverboards This Year's Holiday Hit
- Oct 22, 2016: Hoverboard Basketball Challenge Goes Viral
- Oct 19, 2016: Forbes Magazine says you MUST see these Hoverboard Dancers
- Oct 3, 2016: Soccer on a Hoverboard?! Check it out
- Oct 18, 2016: PR Newswire - Hoverboard Market To Surpass $1.8 Billion by 2021
- Jul 10, 2016: The Dude Sons' Hoverboard Ramp Jump Challenge
- Dec 29, 2015: Mike Tyson's Hoverboard Fall gets 2.6 Million Views
- Nov 12, 2015: Check out these hilarious Hoverboard Fails
- Nov 8, 2015: The Acrobats go viral with their Justin Bieber Hoverboard Dance Routine
ABOUT THIS ITEM
Tired of standing while you ride through all sorts of terrain with your Gravity Blade Electric Scooter? Well, you don't need to anymore. The Gravity Blade Seated Conversion Kit lets you ride in style - seated style that is. With the padded seat with stylish red accents, give your feet a rest and take to the streets or off of them with confidence.
The Gravity Blade Seated Conversion Kit fits your Gravity Blade All Terrain E-Scooter 8.0, and has adjustable height and placement for maximum comfortability. This kit comes with everything you need to affix the seat to your electric scooter, including the grip, metal washes, tightening screws, a wrench, and the seat itself.
Note: The Gravity Blade Seated Conversion Kit is only compatible with the Gravity Blade All Terrain E-Scooter 8.0.
- Place the pole into the base with the seat adjustment level at the top.
- Add washer to knob and screw the knob into the bottom of the base/pole.
- Add seat to the top of the pole, adjust to the preferred angle. Tighten the screws with the provided wrench on both sides of the seat.
- Adjust and place the base onto the scooter footbed. Screw the large bolt into the bottom of the base, tighten and close clamp.