ABOUT THIS ITEM
Sofa Style Is A Simple Stretch
- 4 size options
- Provides stylish protection
- A snug fit on any sofa or loveseat
- Protect indoor and outdoor furniture
- No more stains or spills on your upholstery
- Choose from multiple sizes, colors, and patterns
- Freshen up the whole room with a more attractive sofa
- Durable, long-lasting nylon-spandex blend
- Conveniently machine washable
- Fits most 3 seater and sectional sofas 190cm-230cm (74.80" - 90.55")
- Fits most 2 seater sofas 145cm-185cm (57" - 73")
- Includes 1-piece sofa cover + 8 foam rollers
- 81% nylon, 18% cotton
The Ugly Sofa Solution
Tired of looking at that eye-sore sofa or sectional in your living room, basement, or back deck? Is the upholstery stained, ripped, worn, or torn? There’s an easy way to sharpen the appearance of your old couch so you can enjoy its cozy, worn-in comfort without having to tolerate looking at tattered upholstery.
In a day and age when we’re constantly buying new stuff and throwing out the old, it’s natural to want to kick that old sofa to the curb because it doesn’t look so great anymore. Worn-in couches are the best, but they’re eye-catching in the wrong way. At risk of putting IKEA out of business, you don’t need to buy a whole new couch––the upholstery just needs a little sprucing up, that’s all.
Your Sofa Has Never Looked So Good
Slip your sofa or sectional into something far more stylish than its old worn and washed-up upholstery. A sexy, stretchy sofa cover conceals all those nasty stains, trashy-looking tears, and threadbare patches that show up on every sofa after enough time and use.
This is not the slipcover of yesteryear that covered your grandma’s couch. Our Flexi-Stretch Sofa Cover is a modern makeover for today’s couch––any size, any structure, any style. Choose from a vast assortment of colors, sizes, and patterns to cover and conceal any color couch, so you can refresh not just your sofa, but the whole room!
Choose from the following color and pattern options: leaf, gingham, charcoal, beige, geometric, grey trellis, grey yellow zig zag, light gray, red, cobalt blue, and yellow. The sofa is the centre of attention, after all, so why not help it look like new?
Snug, Stretchy & Made To Last
The Flexi-Stretch Sofa Cover couldn’t look this good unless it was made with an intelligent blend of flexible fabrics. We combined soft, durable nylon and super-flex spandex to achieve the most precise fit. Select models conform to every sized couch and sectional with a glove-like fit that won’t bunch up, wrinkle, or pucker with use. Sit, lie down, put your feet up, snuggle up with your honey, or cuddle with your kids––this slipcover isn’t going anywhere.
We revamped our size options to give you more freedom to improve the look and feel of your favorite sofa. Now, the Flexi-Stretch Sofa Cover is available for sectionals as well. Choose from the following four size options to cover your couch or sectional:
- 2 seater sofa
- 3 seater sofa
- 2 seater sectional
- 3 seater sectional
And the best part? It’s easy to remove and throw in the washing machine, so when the popcorn flies out of your hand while you’re watching that scary movie, you haven’t marred your sofa for life.
How To Buy
If you have a 2-seater sectional:
Purchase ONE 2-seater sectional + ONE sectional add-on cover at 50% off
If you have a 3-seater sectional:
Purchase ONE 3-seater sectional + ONE sectional add-on cover at 50% off
NOTE: The sectional cover is an add-on. It will not fit the entire sofa.
6 Simple Steps To A Sofa Makeover
- Create sufficient working space around your sofa or loveseat.
- Locate the seam in the slipcover and position it parallel to the back of your sofa (the tag should be at the back too).
- Stretch-pull the cover over your entire sofa.
- Working from the centre out, use the foam rollers to stretch and tuck the cover into the sides and back of the sofa cushions.
- Tilt the sofa on its back, loosen any hardware if necessary, and tie the strings to secure the cover. Tighten hardware if required.
- Stretch-pull under edges in and together, and secure with binder clips to achieve a snug fit.