ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Mermaid Tails featured in Vancouver Trending.
- Seen on ABC News, featuring "Mermaid Swimming Classes".
- Featured in the L.A. Times.
- Channing Tatum shares photo of his wife in a mermaid tail on social media.
This Multi-coloured Tail in a Pattern of Fish Scales is Fun, Flashy, and Fishy!
- The scales are shades of ocean blue, sea green, turquoise and blue-green.
- The dimensional look and shading gives the appearance of true, overlapping fish scales.
The fin looks ribbed and realistic with the same palette of colors.
- Best-selling swimmable mermaid tails from Fin Fun provide natural mermaid motion, optimal propulsion and maximum comfort.
- Fin Fun Monofin makes swimming easy, and for optimal safety, it can be removed quickly (in or out of water) with a light tug and a kick.
- Made of high quality swimsuit fabric, Fin Fun Mermaidens tail skins resist fading effects of pool chemicals and salt
- Premium quality Fin Fun Monofin construction features a snug fit; breathable fabric allows water and air to pass right through
- Built in safety features that meet the requirements of the Child Safety Standards and Consumer Product Safety Comission
- Includes the patented Fin Fun Monofin, Aussie Green Mermaidens Tail
- Machine washable
Adult supervision required, ages 6+
What's a Monofin?
Our patented monofin is the best on the market. Designed to fit your foot comfortably, it is unlike other brands that squeeze your feet into a tight compartment with a heel strap that can slip and come off. Although our monofins fit comfortably and securely, your feet can also come out easily with a light tug.
The best part is it gives complete flexibility to all sizes of feet! It also provides a more realistic fin as it covers your feet so naturally you can hardly tell there are feet inside! Look at others and you'll notice bulkiness that can ruin the illusion of being a real mermaid. Our monofins are so comfortable and lightweight they are practically undetectable!
The Fin Fun Monofin insert is custom molded from a highly advanced polypropylene material blended with recycled plastics, which provides strength and rigidity while remaining extremely light and flexible. And the best part? Using recycled materials helps to reduce the plastic floating around our oceans!
We promise that when you see it in action or use it yourself, you will be amazed!
Taking Care of Your Monofin and Mermaid Tail
- Avoid rubbing the fabric against rough surfaces, as this will damage the fabric
- Avoid flicking the fin against hard and/or rough surfaces, as this can cause the corners of the neoprene sleeve to wear through and create a hole in your mermaid tail.
- Thoroughly dry the monofin cover before storing it! This will prolong the life of your monofin.
- Like any swimsuit material, when rubbed it will show signs of wear and/or pilling. This is normal wear and will not affect the product’s functionality.
Fin Fun has worked tirelessly over the past 4 years to ensure that safety is the top priority when developing mermaid tails.
Their research and design team has spent countless hours working to create a monofin and mermaid tail combination that is flexible, realistic, safe, and FUN!
Fin Fun's Mermaid Tail's safety features meet the requirements of the Child Safety Standards and Consumer Product Safety Comission but always remember that adult supervision is REQUIRED.
Some of the built in safety features are:
- Open bottom feet access
- Quick-kick release Monofin (won't pull your feet down)
- Buouancy neutral (won't pull your feet up or down)
- Breathable, 4-way stretch fabric (won't trap air or water)
Is a Monofin right for you? Are you a confident swimmer with a great dolphin kick? Are you an advanced swimmer ready to practice the dolphin kick? Can you swim in the deep end? If you answer yes to any of those questions, you're probably ready to get your Fin Fun Monofin!
Our Fin Fun Monofins have been specially designed to appear realistic, feel light in the water, fit a wide variety of sizes comfortably, and help you swim fast!
Fin Fun Mermaid Tail Reviews
"Amazing!!! I purchased this mermaid tail for my 7 year old daughter for Christmas. She loves it! It is extremely durable and makes you look like a real mermaid. very flexible. simple to put on and remove. comfortable and easy to move around in. Great buy! Do not go cheap and buy an off brand knock off. Put up the money and get the real deal. Best mermaid tail ever!" - Shawna S.
"My daughter had been obsessed with the mermaid tail for over 6 months and was on your website all the time. So I have purchased the mermaid tail for her christmas gift and she is loving it!!! My coworker have a great underwater camera and took this photo...that I would like to share with you." - Kaoko and Seia
"They are IN LOVE with their mermaid tails! Thank u so much!" - Siobhan N.
"WOW! BEST THING EVER!!!!!! I can not believe how much fun my daughter is having with her new mermaid tail. I worried that she would not be able to swim well in it, but she had a beautiful dive on her very first try. She loves the powerful strokes she can do with the monofin. And all the attention she gets from people every time she wears it is really fun too. Adults often stop to ask about it and little girls always seem to think she actually is a mermaid. She loves playing the part. As a parent, I have gotten used to spending tons of money on toys that often end up being disappointing. It was so refreshing to give her this tail and have it exceed even my wildest expectations. Thank you FIN FUN. You were a huge part of our best ever vacation." - Kristen B.
Fantastic! Bought this for my 10 year old niece and she loves it,
Great quality and my daughter loves it
Excited to get this tail, locally for such a good price!