ABOUT THIS ITEM
- May 20th, 2016: Modern Salon uses Fanola to transform Old Ombre to Steely Silver Hair.
- July 12th, 2016: Danielle Lisa reviews Fanola No Yellow Shampoo's amazing hair transforming effects!
- Sept. 14th, 2016: This purple shampoo removes brassy yellow tones from your hair - Insider.
The World's No. 1 Most Powerful Blonde Toning Shampoo
With time comes change, and hair is usually the first place we notice it. But don’t stress any more if the grey streaks are setting in. Fanola has you covered with their line of No Yellow Shampoo.
It’s made with a violet pigment that turns down the grey or lightened hairs to be less noticeable. There’s nothing wrong with going grey, but this No Yellow Shampoo helps you keep your color consistent and vibrant. It’s an easy way to help time pass with a little more grace.
Fanola's No Yellow shampoo is ideal for grey, super-lightened or de-coloured hair. Its violet pigment tones down unwanted yellow, light blonde or streaked hair.
- Ideal for gray, superlightened or decoloured hair
- Its violet pigment tones down unwanted yellow hues on gray, light blonde or streaked hair
- Includes (1) 350 ml bottle of Fanola No Yellow Shampoo
Does what it says it will do
I've used this now for over 2 months and love it. I have really blonde highlights and in between coloring they can go brassy. Using this just once a week keeps my hair color on point.
Underestimated this product.
I seen an ad for this product on Instagram, was a little hesitant when it came to going to purchase this stuff. After reviewing their Instagram and digging deep into their videos and reading every single comment... I went and picked the shampoo and the mask today, and it works amazing! After one use, my slightly yellow hair is no more. I’m impressed. I’ve already recommended it to my friends with bleached/ blonde hair. I’ll be going back and stocking up on this product, no doubt about that.
It is amazing. Second bottle ive bought.
Great Shampoo for Blondes
This shampoo is a must for prevention of dull/brassy hair. I only use it 1 every 2 weeks, and it does the trick to keep my platinum colour.
I love all types of "purple' shampoo