- Jun 9th, 2020: CNN.com shows us how to make delicious ice pops using silicone molds!
A Perfect Alternative To Plastic Frozen Ice Pops!
Make your own homemade ice pops with these EcoTerra Silicone Ice Pop Molds. Great for freezing fresh juices, smoothies, yogurt, healthy frozen snacks, storing nuts and fresh veggies... the possibilities are endless! Simply fill up the mold, leaving some room for expansion, place the leak proof cap on and place them into the freezer! Allows you to enjoy your ice pop without any melted mess or drips. Lie them on their sides or even stand them on their lids with no leaks at all! Be careful not to overfill the molds as the contents may expand while freezing.
- Easy to fill & wash, leak-proof and mess free
- No ice pop sticks required
- Takes up minimal freezer space
- Long-lasting, durable, reusable
- Diswasher-safe & freezer-safe