ABOUT THIS ITEM
Freshen up the look of your Dream Away Weighted Blankets!
Use It On The Couch
Use It On Your Bed
Use It At Your Desk
Weighted Blankets Can Help With:
Sleep Disorders Weighted blankets are ideal for treating sleep disorders like insomnia. Deep Pressure Touch Stimulation helps trigger the release of Serotonin and Melatonin while you sleep, helping you to fall asleep faster and deeper, while keeping you asleep longer.
Anxiety Disorders Anxiety, panic attacks, stress, tension, illness, menopause, can all be eased using Deep Pressure Touch Stimulation. Swaddling or cuddling up with a weighted blanket can help you or your loved one feel better and ease the mind, allowing for complete relaxation.
Autism Spectrum Disorder Weighted Blankets are commonly used in the treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorders. Deep Pressure Touch Stimulation can help soothe and ground users, acting as a physical anchor when overwhelmed.
Restless Leg Syndrome RLS and leg fidgeting resulting from chemotherapy treatments or menopause can be treated through Deep Pressure Touch Stimulation as well.
How Do I Wash My Weighted Blanket?
How To Wash The Outer Removable Cover
Open the zipper and remove the inner weighted blanket. The outer cover can be washed in your machine on a cool, gentle cycle. Use a small amount of liquid detergent taking care that you do not use any bleach or whitening agent. Tumble dry on a cool setting. Before the outer cover is completely dry, take it out of the dryer and hang to complete the drying process.
How To Wash The Inner Weighted Blanket
Unzip the outer cover and remove the inner weighted blanket. The inner weighted blanket can be washed in your machine on a cool, gentle cycle. Use a small amount of liquid detergent taking care that you do not use any bleach or whitening agent. Tumble dry on a cool setting. Before the inner weighted blanket is completely dry take it out of the dryer and hang to complete the drying process. Regular vacuuming of the Dream Away blanket using a handheld attachment during your regular cleaning cycles at home is a also an easy way to remove dust and allergen build up.
- Moisture-wicking milk silk
- Can help both children and adults
- Non-medicinal method to complement existing therapies
- Built to last & easy to clean
- Safer & longer lasting than DIY blankets
- Cover Size: 78" x 48" | 198cm x 122cm
- Includes (1) Dream Away Milk Silk Cover (weighted blanket sold separately)
Keep In Mind
- Minimum age for use of weighted blankets is 2 years old
- Weighted blankets should never go past the shoulders, and should absolutely never cover the head
- Weighted blankets should never be used to restrain a person, or to restrict their movement
- For kids: 10% of body weight plus 1-2 lbs
- For adults: 10% of body weight