ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Over 18 years of trusted, clinically proven pain relief.
- Backed by scientific research done by Dr. Stuart McGill, director of spine biometrics at the University of Waterloo.
- Tens machines used worldwide to treat pain, from pro-athletes to at home use.
Safe and simple to operate, in seconds you’ll be enjoying a deep and soothing massage. Just place the self-adhesive massage pads on to the skin over your tense or painful area and adjust the power dial until you feel the most soothing and relaxing massage action.
The new 4-Pad Pain Therapy System is equipped with dual (2) ports to power four (4) comfort massage pads. Now you can treat four (4) different body areas at the same time or share a soothing massage with a friend!
With the new instructional DVD Dr. Ho will teach you and your family how to get quick relief for over 20 common painful conditions. Dr. Ho will show you where to place the massage pads, and how to position your body for fast pain relief.
- Clinically proven to soothe pain
- 12 relaxing massage settings
- Dual ports power four comfort massage pads, or share a massage with a friend!
- 2 Large Flex Tone Pads: 6 times larger than regular pads!
- Can be used with Dr. Ho's Foot Relief Massage Pads provide you with the most incredible foot massage
- Dr. Ho's Fast Pain Relief Guide show you where to place pads for the best results
- Dr. Ho's 4-Pads Pain Therapy System
- 2 Large Flex Tone Pads
- 4 Electrodes with Gel Pads
- 2 Pairs Replacement Gel Pads
- Owner's Manual
- Instructional DVD by Dr. M. Ho
- 2 Clip On Carrying Cases
- Personal Travel Bag
- Dr. Ho's Fast Pain Relief Guide
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
BEST PURCHASE EVER!!
I've been using this system for several months now, and I can't imagine my life without it!! Immediately after my first treatment session I was almost completely pain free. I highly recommend this system for anyone experiencing pain of almost any kind. As I have said, I will never be without one again.. Thanks
Wow, it helped so much!
Recently diagnosed with Arthritis in my lower back. Normally not too bad, and I can get along just fine. Today, I woke up, barely able to function. I don't own it, but had access to one to try. Went from barely functioning to upright and ready to take on the day! I will be getting one of these - VERY soon!