ABOUT THIS ITEM
- April 27th, 2018: SoCraftastic reviews her new diamond painting kit.
- April 22nd, 2018: The hot new trend in craft stress relief for adults.
- April 10th 2018: Want to frame your painting? Here's how you can at home.
- Jan 31st, 2018: Check out this tutorial for making a diamond painting.
- Jan 26th, 2018: See a diamond painting done from start to finish. SO COOL!
The Hot New Trend In Craft Stress Relief
People are always looking for new ways to relieve stress in fun & exciting ways. From last year's adult colouring books to this year's DIY chunky blankets, new crafts are always welcome. Well here's something brand new that will amaze you! 5D Diamond Paintings let you create beautiful mosaics without needing to be an artist.
Pick your canvas up and you're basically ready to create. Making diamond paintings can help to relieve stress, develop active thinking and is just plain fun. You'll spend hours through this exciting process and when finished you'll have a grand masterpiece to be proud of. Most people end up framing and displaying their art at home.They're also great for passing time quickly or as an activity with the family, so get one for everyone!
How It Works
Every 5D Diamond Painting comes with everything you need from start to finish. That's one adhesive canvas with film covering, number coded beads by colour, application tool, adhesive pad & plastic tray to hold beats. Simply follow the steps below at your own leisure to finish your painting:
Think colour by numbers but instead of coloured markers you're using coloured beads.
Apply adhesive from the small pink pad onto the applicator tool. This is how it picks up each bead.
Peel away part of the film (do not remove completely) covering the adhesive canvas and stick your bead (labeled by number) to the corresponding number on the canvas.
It's recommended to do one colour at a time.
When you've finished a session, re-cover with film and press lightly with your hand to further secure the beads to the the adhesive.
Roll up to store when not in use and repeat the above whenever you'd like to work on your painting.
- When completely finished, remove the film covering the canvas and you're ready to display. The canvas can be framed if required (frame not included).
- Canvas measures 40 cm x 40 cm
- Helps to relieve stress and stimulate your mind
- A great activity to do with the kids (adult supervision required)
- Makes a great gift for family & friends
- Create a lasting and unique piece of art
- Easel/stand not included
Fun to do colours are awful
This is super fun to do but all the colours are only a shade different so is just looks like a giant yellow and grey blob, very disappointed as the picture made me think this would be awesome to put up. Avoid the ones with lots of detail gonna have to throw it out as it looks nothing like the picture. Otherwise is quite fun to do and easy to lose track of time.
Enjoyed this project
I honestly enjoyed to fill in the picture. It's extremely relaxing to place the dots, and only takes a few hours to complete. My only complaint is that the colours that came with the kit are almost identical. So it basically looks like a blob of yellow and grey. I'm not opposed to buying another kit, but deffinetly don't choose one that has a lot of detail like this one.