ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Jun 16, 2019: Huda Beauty gives Dafni some major love on Instgram - Over 2M views and counting!
- Sept 8th, 2017: Take you hair from hot mess to sleek AF in 3 minutes - HUDA Beauty
- July 25th, 2017: DAFNI wins Prestigious Good Housekeeping Beauty Lab Award.
- June 1st, 2017: How to get super smooth & straight hair with DAFNI Go.
- May 10th, 2017: Introducing the DAFNI Go for happy hair days!
- Dec 14th, 2016: Bustle Magazine says DAFNI Brush works – see the results for yourself.
- Nov 2nd, 2016: CTV's We Buy It, We Try It rates DAFNI a BUY!
- July 22nd, 2016: DAFNI backstage at LA Fashion Week.
- March 21st, 2016: "Revolutionary", after being tested by the Daily Mail.
- Feb 23rd 2016: "Straightens in record time" - Cosmopolitan
- Dec 7th, 2015: Awarded #1 Techie Gift of 2015 by the National Post.
- Dec 4th, 2015: As seen on the Marilyn Denis Show's 2015 Holiday Gift Guide.
- Nov 18th, 2015: Creator Sharon Rabi featured on the Kit.
- Oct 29th, 2015: Showcase Managers get a sneek peek at the DAFNI Brush.
- Sept 29th, 2016: See the video that went viral on Facebook with over 81 million views under 3 weeks!
The DAFNI Go Hair Straightening Brush features a compact, lightweight design for ultimate portability with the same great results as the original.
DAFNI Go allows you to achieve a salon-quality look in just a few minutes while you are on the go. The bristles include a scalp-protecting, spring mechanism that provide extensive reach from the root of the hair to the ends.
DAFNI Go has five times the surface area of a traditional flat iron, plus smart 3D technology with 7x the power to enable uniform heat distribution while brushing. At 365° F, DAFNI Go uses the optimal temperature for smoothing out frizzy, untamed hair.
With a detachable cable, dual voltage capability, and a heat-resistant travel case, DAFNI Go is an essential travel companion.
3D Ceramic Power Core Technology: Thermal sensors with 7x the power of competitive models maintain a constant 365° F temperature.
Durable Plastic: Anti-static outer bristles and body are made of durable, heat resistant plastic that is built to last.
Peek Performance: Heat-resistant, spring-backed bristles protect the scalp for a comfortable and effective treatment of the roots and fuzzies.
Heat Isolation: Panel between the hot ceramic plate and back of brush keep the back safe to touch during use.
- Ultimate Portability: Features a detachable cable and dual voltage for international travel & includes a thermal cover and heat resistant travel case for a quick pack immediately after use.