ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Sept 8th, 2017: Take you hair from hot mess to sleek AF in 3 minutes - HUDA Beauty
- July 25th, 2017: DAFNI wins Prestigious Good Housekeeping Beauty Lab Award.
- June 1st, 2017: How to get super smooth & straight hair with DAFNI Go.
- May 10th, 2017: Introducing the DAFNI Go for happy hair days!
- Dec 14th, 2016: Bustle Magazine says DAFNI Brush works – see the results for yourself.
- Nov 2nd, 2016: CTV's We Buy It, We Try It rates DAFNI a BUY!
- July 22nd, 2016: DAFNI backstage at LA Fashion Week.
- March 21st, 2016: "Revolutionary", after being tested by the Daily Mail.
- Feb 23rd 2016: "Straightens in record time" - Cosmopolitan
- Dec 10th, 2015: Whispered Inspirations' blog calls DAFNI "life-changing".
- Dec 7th, 2015: Awarded #1 Techie Gift of 2015 by the National Post.
- Dec 4th, 2015: As seen on the Marilyn Denis Show's 2015 Holiday Gift Guide.
- Nov 18th, 2015: Creator Sharon Rabi featured on the Kit.
- Oct 29th, 2015: Showcase Managers get a sneek peek at the DAFNI Brush.
- Sept 29th, 2016: See the video that went viral on Facebook with over 81 million views under 3 weeks!
The DAFNI Go Hair Straightening Brush features a compact, lightweight design for ultimate portability with the same great results as the original.
DAFNI Go allows you to achieve a salon-quality look in just a few minutes while you are on the go. The bristles include a scalp-protecting, spring mechanism that provide extensive reach from the root of the hair to the ends.
DAFNI Go has five times the surface area of a traditional flat iron, plus smart 3D technology with 7x the power to enable uniform heat distribution while brushing. At 365° F, DAFNI Go uses the optimal temperature for smoothing out frizzy, untamed hair.
With a detachable cable, dual voltage capability, and a heat-resistant travel case, DAFNI Go is an essential travel companion.
3D Ceramic Power Core Technology: Thermal sensors with 7x the power of competitive models maintain a constant 365° F temperature.
Durable Plastic: Anti-static outer bristles and body are made of durable, heat resistant plastic that is built to last.
Peek Performance: Heat-resistant, spring-backed bristles protect the scalp for a comfortable and effective treatment of the roots and fuzzies.
Heat Isolation: Panel between the hot ceramic plate and back of brush keep the back safe to touch during use.
- Ultimate Portability: Features a detachable cable and dual voltage for international travel & includes a thermal cover and heat resistant travel case for a quick pack immediately after use.
- Reviews (17)
- Questions (0)
It's that easy as it looks ~ great result, love it!
Not bad but not great.
I use this every day but i usually need to use my regular flat iron as well because this doesn’t completely straighten your hair it really just tames it and it’s great for getting rid of rooster tails at the back of your head. I think this would be great for those with already fairly straight hair. Mine is frizzy. But it is for sure less harsh on the hair. Don’t regret buying it.
Love the product. Heats up quickly and straightens my hair the way I want it to.
Straightened without damage
I really liked this product it straightened my hair without damaging my hair.
Straighten in a flash!
Easy and quick to use! Whether you have wavy, curly, or frizzy untamable locks this is a great addition to your daily routine.