ABOUT THIS ITEM
Your Personal Cloud For Lounging On-The-Go
How great would it be to have a comfy couch to sit on wherever you go? Well now you can, with the new inflatable Cloud Lounger! Whether you're doing more camping, lounging around the beach, or simply hanging out, you'll need something to sit or lie on, and the Cloud Lounger is your best choice!
Designed for portability and ease of use, the Cloud Lounger fits into a compact bag when not in use, making it easy to strap onto your backpack or carry on its own. For setup, it simply requires unpacking and easily filling up with air, allowing you to inflate in only a few seconds!
Once filled with air, simply roll the top of the Cloud Lounger and clip it shut, effectively turning it into a comfy lounger that you can sit and lie down on. It can handle weights of up to 400 pounds, so to 2-3 people can comfortably plop down and kick back in comfort!
A recessed center area is designed to cradle anyone who lies down on the Cloud Lounger, making it feel like a comfortable, non-swaying hammock. It stays inflated for hours under normal use, at which point, you simply un-clip the top and feed it a gallop of air to restore it's fluffy, bouncy shape. It's constructed from durable high quality ripstop polyester so it should handle almost anything on the ground, short of large/sharp rocks.
- DURABLE - The Cloud Lounger is made with durable ripstop polyester. It can hold up to 330-400 lbs so that 2-3 people can sit on it at the same time.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Weighing only 3 lbs, you can slip the Cloud Lounger into the included backpack and take it anywhere!
- EASY TO USE - Simply remove from the bag, scoop some air and clip it shut. Its even easier on a windy day.
- PORTABLE - Whether you go for camping, out door BBQ-ing, to the beach or other out door activities, the Cloud Longer is the perfect accessory
- COMFORTABLE - Stuffed with air and made with soft polyester help you feel more comfortable, laying down feels like sleeping on a cloud.
- Cloud Lounger
- Carrying case
perfect for festivals
it took some practice to inflate, but this seat is perfect for music festivals. PRO TIP - you have to "catch" the air by opening and closing the mouth on it as you swing it, like a fish gobbling up food.