ABOUT THIS ITEM
- June 14th 2018: Fly swatters are for suckers! Take flies out with Bug-A-Salt.
- June 11th 2018: Part of The Manual's '7 Bug Killers To Make Fly Swatting Fun.
The Original Salt Gun
The Bug-A-Salt 2.0 Salt Gun lets you rid the world of pests... and have fun doing it! With an effective range of up to 3 feet, this premium, extreme fly killing machine uses less than a pinch of salt to turn out the lights on disgusting, disease carrying insects. While this salt spraying shotgun may be a nightmare for pesky flies, it's completely non-toxic to keep the kiddos and pets safe. Batteries? For this kind of fun, you don't need batteries. The pump-action Bug-A-Salt 2.0 Salt Gun is powered by a blast of air and a splash of twisted, problem-solving fun. Ages 18 and up.
- Premium, extreme fly killing salt gun
- Shoots less than a pinch of ordinary table salt
- Nightmare for flies within 3 ft.
- Fly stays intact for easy cleanup
- Non-toxic salt is safe for kids and pets
- No batteries required
- Loads of problem solving fun!
Pleased with my purchase. Much better than a fly swatter and a lot more fun. My friends now want one.
Fun adult toy
Way better than a fly swatter. Good conversation starter as well.
Unsure of qa
The thing jammed up on the first three shots. It had some failure in the trigger so when it was pulled back the safety would click off and not fire. I was not feathering the trigger. I was pulling with like 20lbs of force and Nada. After pulling with around 60lbs it unlatched and seems to be working again
Everyone loved trying it out and we got rid of lots of flys and bugs