ABOUT THIS ITEM
Can You Keep Up?
If you're looking out for something new to introduce to the family, then the Blank Slate Board Game is your best bet. Pick a card and write the word you think best completes the phrase–and then see who else has picked a matching word! If you match another person’s exactly, you both get a point! If the card says “__ House”, should you write “Dog” or “Light”? What about “Haunted” or “Full”? The possibilities are endless!
How to Play:
- Fill in the blank on the Cue Card to complete the phrase, hoping to match with the others around the table.
- If you match with only one player, you score three points, if you match with more than one other player, you only get one point. No matches just means better luck the next time.
- Keep a tally of points on the game board and the first player to reach 25 wins!
- Blank Slate: Word Association Party Game
- Perfect for game night with friends and family
- Winner of the 2018 Parents' Choice and Family Awards
- Recommended for children 8 and up
- Game designed for 3-8 players
- Playing time runs 30 min or less
- Card Box & 250 Cards
- Score Board
- 8 Dry-Erase Slates
- 8 Dry-Erase Markers with Erasers