ABOUT THIS ITEM
The Most Beautiful Thing You Can Wear is Confidence
Kick pale, pasty skin to the curb and greet the world with confidence with the best self-tanner out there. When you’re rocking a safe, natural tan, you’ll face life with the certainty that comes from knowing you look your best. And when you use our natural, vegan, cruelty-free tanning lotion you’ll have the added bonus of knowing your beauty will never cost you your health or your integrity.
So what makes our natural self-tanner the quickest way to a brand new you? It starts with a few carefully chosen ingredients. We collect high quality, nourishing, and natural ingredients from around thebeauty world to create a tanner that gives natural color without exposing your body to anything harmful. Ingredients like organic shea butter, organic green tea extract, and organic coconut oil care for your skin while supporting a streak-free sunless tan. Add color one application at a time to build a glow that will make everyone wonder when you had time to take a tropical vacation.
- Simple and natural ingredients
- Non-streaking formula
- Won’t turn you orange tomorrow
- Certified cruelty-free
- Certified vegan
- Made in USA
Water, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dihydroxyacetone (Sugar Cane Derived DHA), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Organic Camellia Oleifera (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Organic Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Organic Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Pulp Extract, Vanilla Tahitensis (Vanilla) Fruit Extract
How To Use
1. Ready to tan? Start by exfoliating your skin. Use a loofah, exfoliating pad, or a body scrub to gently get rid of dead skin cells. This will help make sure your tan lasts as long as possible. It’s also a good idea to paint your nails before applying your tanner – unless you like orange-y nails, that is. Give your feet a little moisturizing love beforehand to help make sure they don’t end up darker than your body. Finally, wait a day or two after shaving before using our self-tanner. If you apply to newly shaved skin, all of your pores will show up as little orange dots.
2. When you’re ready, apply a thin layer of natural self-tanner evenly over your legs, arms, torso, and face (avoid your eyes). Be careful when working on loose areas of skin (such as the elbows and knees). These areas are more absorbent, so it’s easy to overdo it and end up with dark spots. Wearing latex gloves can help you get a more even tan, and will prevent colored palms. If you decide not to wear gloves, wash your hands immediately after tanning.
3. Your skin should reach your desired color within six hours. If it doesn’t, reapply the following day. We find that reapplying every 4-7 days is best for maintaining color, but do what works best for you. Enjoy your sunny, golden skin!