ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Jul 11, 2019: 4ocean Knows ALL About Getting Your Hands Dirty To Combat Climate Change.
- Jun 15, 2019: Meet The Crew That's Making A Difference. 4Ocean Removes 4.7 Million Pounds Of Trash!
- May 31, 2019: 4ocean Talks About Making A Difference & Being In It For The Long Haul. Combat Climate Change.
- Jan 16, 2019: Innovator: Andrew Cooper and Alex Schulze. See article here
- Jan 4, 2019: Agents of Change: 4Ocean. See article here
- Jul 30, 2018: Forbes reports Bracelets Fund Ocean Cleanup, 1 Million Pounds And Counting. See article here
Pull The Next Pound!
Every 4ocean bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines. Released in partnership with Monterey Bay Aquarium, the Sea Otter Bracelet also raises awareness about threatened southern sea otters and the actions we can take to protect them.
The Sea Otter Bracelet symbolizes your commitment to the clean ocean movement and sea otter conservation. Wear it as a reminder to curb your plastic habit, live more sustainably, and encourage others to take action to protect what they love.
Funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines
Unisex, waterproof design
Adjustable from 2” to 5” in diameter
Stainless steel 4ocean charm
Hand-assembled in Bali
Made with post-consumer recycled materials, including a small amount (less than 5%) of ocean plastic and ocean glass