ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Jan 16, 2019: Innovator: Andrew Cooper and Alex Schulze. See article here
- Jan 4, 2019: AGENTS OF CHANGE: 4OCEAN. See article here
- Jul 30, 2018: Forbes reports Bracelets Fund Ocean Cleanup, 1 Million Pounds And Counting . See article here
Pull The Next Pound, And Help Save Sharks!
Made with recycled materials, every bracelet purchased funds the removal of 1 pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines. In less than 2 years, 4Ocean has removed 3,824,011 pounds of trash from the ocean and coastlines!
In partnership with Project Aware, when you purchase the 4ocean Shark Bracelet, we will remove one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines as well as help save Sharks.
Project Aware is a registered nonprofit organization working with volunteer scuba divers. This initiative supports divers acting in their own communities to protect the ocean, with a focus on implementing lasting change in two core areas: shark conservation and marine litter.
- Unisex design
- Adjustable from 2-5” in diameter
- Stainless steel 4Ocean charm
- Made with recycled materials
- By purchasing this bracelet, you will remove one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines, and help support shark conservation!
I like how I'm helping remove trash from the ocean. Main reason I bought it, then when ask where I got it I can tell them about it! Pay it forward!
my friend's a surfer, and this was the perfect gift for her! I love that it helps clean the oceans.
nice bracelet needs a better clasp to the two ropes together maybe a plastic bead would be better than the glued rope.
Fast delivery and it looks good. I’ve had several people ask me what it represents and I’ve been able to explain the cause and maybe they will get one also.