ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Jul 11, 2019: 4ocean Knows ALL About Getting Your Hands Dirty To Combat Climate Change.
- Jun 15, 2019: Meet The Crew That's Making A Difference. 4Ocean Removes 4.7 Million Pounds Of Trash!
- May 31, 2019: 4ocean Talks About Making A Difference &Being In It For The Long Haul.Combat Climate Change.
- Jan 16, 2019: Innovator: Andrew Cooper and Alex Schulze. See article here
- Jan 4, 2019: AGENTS OF CHANGE: 4OCEAN. See article here
- Jul 30, 2018: Forbes reports Bracelets Fund Ocean Cleanup, 1 Million Pounds And Counting . See article here
Pull The Next Pound, And Help Save Sharks!
Made with recycled materials, every bracelet purchased funds the removal of 1 pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines. In less than 2 years, 4ocean has removed 3,824,011 pounds of trash from the ocean and coastlines!
In partnership with Project Aware, when you purchase the 4 Ocean Shark Bracelet, we will remove one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines as well as help save Sharks.
Project Aware is a registered nonprofit organization working with volunteer scuba divers. This initiative supports divers acting in their own communities to protect the ocean, with a focus on implementing lasting change in two core areas: shark conservation and marine litter.
- Unisex design
- Adjustable from 2-5” in diameter
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Made with recycled materials
- By purchasing this bracelet, you will remove one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines, and help support shark conservation!