ABOUT THIS ITEM
- May 9, 2020: Unboxing Army shows us how to install an elastic sofa cover.
Sofa Style Is A Simple Stretch
- Provides stylish protection
- A snug fit on any sofa or loveseat
- Protect indoor and outdoor furniture
- No more stains or spills on your upholstery
- Choose from multiple sizes, colours, and patterns
- Freshen up the whole room with a more attractive sofa
- Durable, long-lasting nylon-spandex blend
- Conveniently machine washable
- Fits most 3 seater sofas 190cm -230cm (74.80" - 90.55")
- Fits most 2 seater sofas 145cm-185cm (57" - 73")
- Includes 1-piece sofa cover + 8 foam rollers
- 81% nylon, 18% cotton
Extend The Life Of Your Sofa
Tired of looking at that eye-sore sofa in your living room, basement, or back deck? Is the upholstery stained, ripped, worn, or torn? There’s an easy way to sharpen up the appearance of that tattered heap so you can enjoy its cozy, worn-in comfort without feeling grossed out every time you look at it.
In a day and age when we’re constantly buying new stuff and throwing out the old, it’s natural to want to kick that old sofa to the curb because it doesn’t look so great anymore. Worn-in couches are the best, but they’re eye-catching in the wrong way. At risk of putting IKEA out of business, you don’t need to buy a whole new couch––the upholstery just needs a little sprucing up, that’s all.
Your Sofa Has Never Looked So Good
Slip your sofa into something far more stylish than its old worn and washed-up upholstery. A sexy, stretchy sofa cover conceals all those nasty stains, trashy-looking tears, and threadbare patches that show up on every sofa after enough time and use. Note––this is not the slipcover of yesteryear that covered your grandma’s couch. Our Flexi-Stretch Sofa Cover is a modern makeover for today’s couch––for both two-seater and three-seaters. Choose from a vast assortment of colours, sizes, and patterns to cover and conceal any colour couch, so you can refresh not just your sofa, but the whole room! The sofa is the centre of attention, after all, so why not help it look like new?
Snug, Stretchy & Made To Last
The Flexi-Stretch Sofa Cover couldn’t look this good unless it was made with an intelligent blend of flexible fabrics. We combined soft, durable nylon and super-flex spandex to achieve the most precise fit. Select models conform to every sized couch with a glove-like fit that won’t bunch up, wrinkle, or pucker with use. Sit, lie down, put your feet up, snuggle up with your honey, or cuddle with your kids––this slipcover isn’t going anywhere. And the best part? It’s easy to remove and throw in the washing machine, so when the popcorn flies out of your hand while you’re watching that scary movie, you haven’t marred your sofa for life.
6 Simple Steps To A Sofa Makeover
- Create sufficient working space around your sofa or loveseat.
- Locate the seam in the slipcover and position it parallel to the back of your sofa (the tag should be at the back too).
- Stretch-pull the cover over your entire sofa.
- Working from the centre out, use the foam rollers to stretch and tuck the cover into the sides and back of the sofa cushions.
- Tilt the sofa on its back, loosen any hardware if necessary, and tie the strings to secure the cover. Tighten hardware if required.
- Stretch-pull under edges in and together, and secure with binder clips to achieve a snug fit.
Includes 1 sofa cover, 8 foam rollers.