ABOUT THIS ITEM
Health Canada Authorized At-Home COVID-19 Test
Introducing Health Canada’s only authorized at-home, rapid COVID-19 test. With a simple spray, you can self detect one of the earliest signs of COVID-19 infection: Loss of smell. With a simple, inexpensive spray, you can now help protect yourself, your family and those around you. Daily, rapid testing can be the missing tool to help reduce transmission and allow businesses of all sizes to operate safely and responsibly again. COVID-19 tests are not 100% certain. Always follow CDC safety guidelines including but not limited to wearing a mask, washing your hands and maintaining social distance.
Directions for use
- Spray a dash on a tissue or on your wrist.
- Smell from 2 inches away, and record intensity of smell from a scale of 0 - 10, where 0 is no smell and 10 is maximum smell.
- If the intensity of smell score is less than 7 or it drops by 5 points from previous day, and there is no physical reaction, and inability to identify ingredients, then there is good possibility one is COVID-19 positive, and should proceed to COVID-19 Test Center, obtain professional medical advice, and isolate oneself as per the local health care guidelines. Repeat test daily for best results.
- COVID-19 tests are not 100% certain. Always follow CDC safety guidelines including but not limited to wearing a mask, washing your hands and maintaining social distance.
- Made in Canada and the only at-home rapid test authorized by Health Canada
- Three simple steps for every day testing
- Proprietary, chemical free organic formula clinically tested to be at least 90% accurate
- At $0.53 per test, it is the lowest cost COVID-19 test available
- Inexpensive, daily COVID-19 testing is the missing tool to detect COVID-19 in asymptomatic carriers and reduce transmission
- Early detection reduces transmission
- 75 mL