- Dec 14th, 2017: Showcase store manager DJ talks great gift ideas this holiday season.
The Circulation Promoter is designed to help relieve discomfort and pain in the legs and feet. Powered by the Pain Therapy System*, which is clinically tested to increase blood and nerve circulation and decrease muscle tension, the Circulation Promoter will not require any external power source.
The complete system combines Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (T.E.N.S) and Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to help stimulate the nerves and muscles in the soles of the feet. The foot pads are set on a base so that users can benefit from treatment no matter where they are. With foot pads divided into targeted sections as well as extra-conductive pads in the heel and arch areas, the Circulation Promoter will provide more consistent and comfortable stimulation.
- Helps relieve discomfort and pain in the legs and feet
- Clinically tested to increase blood flow and nerve circulation
- Engineered with TENS and EMS to help stimulate muscles
- A great way to relax your feet and legs after a hard day
- Circulation Promoter
- Pain Therapy 2-Pad System
- (4) Regular Massage Pads
- (2) Large Massage Pads
- Circulating Promoting Foot Massage Pads
- Travel Bag & DVD
- Stick Position Poster & Instruction Manual
This product should not be used if you require a pace maker, defibrillator or certain other medical implants. Always consult with your doctor before purchase.
poor leg circulation
Purchased the Dr Ho circulation promoter and although still in early days, it appears to be helping.
The foot pain relief system
The foot pain relief system works very well, it does exactly what it says it will do, I am an older diabetic and I use it daily to relieve the numbness and tingling in my feet and legs due to the diabetes, I love it!!
This product is easy to use and feels good, seems to relieve pain with a 10 minute session
Dr. Ho's Circulation Promoter
wonderful, the Promoter is the only thing that has releived the pain in my arm caused by a pinched nerve in my neck . . . excellent product
Very good, Excellent