ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Read: Studies have shown that inversion therapy can significantly improve lumbar pain. Mar 2019.
- Read: This reviewer found the pressure on his lower spine fading in just his first use of an inversion table. Jan 2019.
- Men's Journal swears by inversion therapy for relief of chronic lower back pain. Apr 2019.
- Watch: How Inversion Therapy helps your back pain. Over 2.5 million views! Jun 2015.
An Inversion Table For You To Center Yourself
Stretch out and release tension from your back with the Quantum Deluxe Inversion Table. The Quantum Deluxe Inversion Table comes in a trendy red and black and helps to improve your spinal health by stretching it out using inversion therapy. Easily adjustable for most heights and with a comfortable ankle-holding system the Quantum Deluxe Inversion Table comes with a heavy-duty steel frame and supports up to 300 lbs.
What Is Inversion Therapy?
Inversion therapy is a natural therapy that goes back centuries for stretching, building strength, and pain-relief of your back. Inversion therapy is recommended by many therapists and many users will swear by the results they receive for pains such as chronic back pain and more. The principle behind inversion therapy is simple: counter the effects that gravity has on the body by lifting the pressure with the use of gravity and your own bodyweight to stretch out your spine.
- Easily adjustable to suit most heights
- Improves blood circulation and posture
- Comfortable wrap-around ankle holding system with safety lock pin
- Folds away for easy transport and storage
- Heavy-duty extra-wide tubular steel frame
- Detachable lumbar support pad
- Soft-grip handlebars
- Removable bar for full 90-degree inversion
- Supports up to 300 lbs
The Quantum Deluxe Inversion Table comes with a removable bar to allow for a full 90-degree vertical inversion.
The wrap-around ankle-holding system in the Quantum Deluxe Inversion Table surrounds your feet in for your comfort and safety.
The safety-lock feature for the Quantum Deluxe Inversion Table's ankle-holding system lets you lock your feet in safely.
With easily adjustable height settings, the Quantum Deluxe Inversion Table can support up to 300 lbs - suitable for multiple people in the household.
The Quantum Deluxe Inversion Table comes with a detachable lumbar support pad for extra comfort for your inversions.
The soft-grip handlebars on the Quantum Deluxe Inversion Table make for more comfortable inversions, ensuring there's no gripping pains.