ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Aug 3rd, 2020: GQ Magazine teaches us how compression sportswear actually works.
- Sept 13, 2018: Kate Upton endorses Copper Fit! Read About How She Views Fitness & Copper Fit as a lifestyle here.
- Sep 7th, 2018: RedBull.com give us 10 reasons why compression wear should matter to you.
- Aug 17th, 2018: 220Triathlon.com explains how athletes can benefit from wearing compression clothing.
- Dec 12th, 2017: Doctorarthritis.org helps us understand the benefits of copper in compression wear.
- Sep 9th, 2016: Seattle Times looks into the benefit of compression clothing.
- Feb 25th, 2015: CBS News Pittsburgh finds out if copper fit works, read about it here
Perform At Your Very Best!
The cycle of soreness, pain, and longer recovery periods can be unbearable. We believe there is a better way to live day-by-day in less pain and with increased mobility. Copper Fit® is constructed with new technologies, materials, and fabrics that are specially designed to improve performance, support joints and muscles and aid in recovery. Millions of people, from extreme athletes to everyday people, have benefited from Copper Fit® products.
How Does It Work?
For thousands of years people have appreciated copper's many natural properties. Ancient Egyptians, Romans, and Aztecs used copper for many purposes. Copper's natural properties provide protection against bacteria that can cause stains and odors. It is non-sensitizing, and non-irritating to the skin; not harmful to people or the environment.
Backed by NFL Hall of Fame Legends Brett Favre & Jerry Rice, Advanced Back Pro utilizes copper and compression to stabilize and support your lower back and abdominal muscles while you're at the office, gym, or with family and friends. It helps improve posture, and reduce lower back stresses and strains.
Manufactured with copper ions bound at the fiber level during the manufacturing process, our copper infusion process will not easily wash out or quickly wear away, and has been tested to remain effective for wash after wash.
Copper's natural properties provide protection against bacteria that can cause stains and odors.
Material wicks sweat away from the body to help keep you dry and comfortable. Wicking capability and fiber content may vary by product.
Compression technology provides specific, targeted support for muscles and is designed to alleviate soreness and reduce recovery time so you can get more out of every workout or activity.
4-way stretch gives you the support you need without sacrificing 360 degree range of motion.
- 4 built-in stabilizing supports designed to help reduce lower back stress & strain and improve posture
- Secure, double-belt closure for customizable compression
- High performance fabric is lightweight, breathable & copper-infused to reduce odors
- Allows full range of motion while supporting lower back
- Wear under or over clothing
- L/XL = 39” – 50” ( 99cm - 127cm) waist
- S/M - 28” – 39” ( 71cm - 99cm) waist