ABOUT THIS ITEM
The Quantum™ Ergo-Support Lumbar Pillow offers firmer support with a resilient buckwheat filling that contours to your spine’s natural curve. The Ergo-Support Pillow is intelligently moulded to comfortably fill the gap between your waist and your mattress. It provides maximum support to help relieve pain from sciatica and all other types of hip or lower back discomfort.
Our all-new lumbar pillow includes a heightening pad that can be attached to the parent pillow in order to customize the amount of support, depending on your back’s needs. Every body is different!
Unlike memory foam, the Quantum™ Ergo-Support Pillow is designed with open weave air mesh material, which keeps it cool and comfortable for optimal sleeping conditions. And since it’s stuffed with all-natural buckwheat husk, you don’t have to worry about your pillow emitting a chemical odor like you would with other man made materials!
The URMC Says: “Pillows are not just for your head and neck!”
“Depending on your sleeping position, additional pillows can help keep your spine in the proper position. The pillow for your head should support the natural curve of your neck and be comfortable. A pillow that's too high can put your neck into a position that causes muscle strain on your back, neck, and shoulders. Choose a pillow that will keep the neck aligned with the chest and lower back. Your pillow should be adjustable to allow you to sleep in different positions. Replace your pillows every year or so.
"Regardless of your sleeping position, try to keep your ears, shoulders, and hips aligned:
- If you sleep on your back, a small pillow under the back of your knees will reduce stress on your spine and support the natural curve in your lower back. The pillow for your head should support your head, the natural curve of your neck, and your shoulders.
- If you sleep on your side, a firm pillow between your knees will prevent your upper leg from pulling your spine out of alignment and reduce stress on your hips and lower back. Pull your knees up slightly toward your chest. The pillow for your head should keep your spine straight. A rolled towel or small pillow under your waist may also help support your spine.
- Insert pillows into gaps between your body and the mattress.
- When turning in bed, don't twist or bend at the waist. Instead move your entire body as one unit. Keep your belly pulled in and tightened, and bend your knees toward the chest when you roll.
- Keep your ears, shoulders, and hips aligned when turning as well as when sleeping.”
Made from a unique open weave air mesh material, the Quantum™ Ergo-Support Pillow is extremely hygienic and durable. It also makes it incredibly easy to care for - simply toss it in your washing machine, and you’ll be amazed with how quickly it dries! Get back to easy sleeping, fast.
Our Quantum™ Ergo-Support Lumbar Pillow is perfect for improving your posture and relieving strain on the muscles and ligaments in your spine and hips. But the support and pain relief possibilities don’t end there! It can also be used at the calf or knee as a leg spacer if you sleep on your side. Or you can even try sliding it behind your lower back in your car or at your desk for additional support on the go!
- Use for at least 1-2 hours per night to feel results
- Notice results after 7 days of consistent use
- Size: 46cm x 31cm x 10cm (18” x 12” x 4”)
- Weight: 227g (0.5lbs)
- Pillow Core Material: High quality buckwheat husk & soft pearl cotton
- Pillowcase Material: PP cotton mesh fabric
- Includes: (1) Quantum™ Ergo-Support Lumbar Pillow & (1) heightening pad