ABOUT THIS ITEM
Positive 'Orgone' Energy for Balance
Lapis Lazuli Pyramid
Stone & Crystal: Lapis Lazuli and Obsidian
Lapis Lazuli brings luck to its owner, helps the health of the respiratory system and helps clear the mind of negativity. It can be used to relieve eye pressure and helps to eliminate fatigue. The spiral represents the universal pattern of growth and evolution. It is a symbol of change, progression and development.
Tree of Life Pyramid
Stone & Crystal: Olivine and Amethyst
Symbol: Tree of Life
The Tree of Life's branches stretch to the sky and its roots go deep into the ground. It represents the connection between heaven, earth and eternal life, which reflect and symbolize many aspects of life. It helps to reduce the negative effects of electromagnetic radiation, thinking ability and promotes physical strength.
Tiger Eye Pyramid
Stone & Crystal: Tiger Eye and Obsidian
Symbol: Tree of Life
Tiger eye is the holy stone. The vital energy in tiger eyes helps make it easier for people to make breakthroughs in their careers, to understand self-discipline, to resolve stress, achieve goals and to live a happy fulfilled life. It can help to provide focus on strength and concentration, arouses people’s courage, self-confidence and assists in calmness and decisive decision-making.
Blue Azurite Pyramid
Stone & Crystal: Amethyst and Blue Azurite
Azurite is known for clearing away tension and confusion and opening the mind to new perspectives. This crystal helps to stimulate the intellect, awaken the development of psychic and intuitive abilities, and enhance dreams. The symbol of Om represents unity, creation, intuition, knowledge. The symbol is one of peace, tranquility and unity and reminds people to slow down and breathe.
- 4 Pyramid Styles: Lapis Lazuli, Tree of Life, Tiger Eye, Blue Azurite
- Size: 6cm x 6cm x 6cm/ 2.36" x 2.36" x 2.36"
- Material: Natural stones, crystals, resin, metals
- Dispel negative energy
- Neutralize EMF radiation
- Purifiy the air
- Enhance restful sleep and dreams
- Alleviate stress and increase energy
- Improve meditation, spiritual and psychological growth.
What Are Chakras?
Chakras, meaning "wheels" in Sanskrit, are pools of energy with specific vibrations and colors that influence not only different physical regions of the body, but also emotional and spiritual well-being. Even though it's said we have 114 of these centers spread throughout our body, in the chakra system there are seven major areas:
- Crown Chakra Resides at the top of the head
- Third Eye Chakra Found between the eyebrows
- Throat Chakra Comprises the shoulder and neck areas
- Heart Chakra Located at the center of the chest
- Solar Plexus Chakra Situated in the belly button area
- Sacral Chakra Found in the navel region
- Root Chakra Located at the base of the spine
Visit the full article to learn more.