ABOUT THIS ITEM
A Great Deal On A Great Scooter!
Hop on board this innovative scooter and you’ll be safely zipping around in no time! Built to handle nearly any terrain, the Gravity Blade E-Scooter 8.0 is perfect for street and off-road use. Use it as a fresh new way to commute to work, as a conservation method of getting around town instead of driving, or on rustic vacations when you want to ride to your next destination faster.
Exclusive to Showcase, this all-terrain electric scooter is built to last, featuring double suspension shocks that offer the latest in shock absorption technology. The sturdy 8” rubber tires give you dependability on rougher surfaces as well as even more shock absorption. You’ll enjoy the power of the 300W motor, providing the zip you need to get where you’re going at a top speed of 20 km/hour (12 mph). And with the three easy-to-adjust modes of cruise control available, you can set the travel speed you want, based on traffic conditions and terrain.
Ride Safely and Stylishly
The Gravity Blade All-Terrain E-Scooter is safe to operate for most adults, and comes with an adapter and an easy-to-read operating manual. The design is complete with a kickstand for resting the scooter when you stop for a while and need to hop back on quickly. It’s also easily collapsible so you can carry the lightweight scooter around when not able to ride, or when you are traveling. You can also collapse it for storage in an apartment, garage, car trunk or closet when not in use.
Sleek and stylish, the Gravity Blade model makes an impressive accessory to your transportation collection, as well as a practical mode of traveling in busy cities, campuses, and small towns. The highly visible LED brake light on the back wheel well is sure to catch the eye of anyone behind you in crowded areas, and the bright LCD display makes it even easier for you to work the controls. There is a recommended maximum weight of 130 kg (290 lbs.), and the scooter has a range of 20 km. The overall charge time is 2-3 hours, so make sure to leave yourself plenty of time to power up before you get on the road!
- Available exclusively at Showcase
- Maximum speed of 20 km/h - 12 mph
- 3+ Cruise Control speed modes
- LED lights and LCD display
- Range of 20 km; 2-3 hour charge time
- Maximum weight of 130 kg / 290 lbs
- 300W motor; 8” rubber tires
- Includes adapter and operating manual
Note: for added safety, please be sure to wear a helmet when using the Gravity Blade All Terrain E-Scooter. Also, be sure not to travel at maximum speed over unsafe terrain.
**All refurbished goods sold have been professionally refurbished to meet or exceed OEM standards and may contain new, used, refurbished, or repaired components. There may be cosmetic imperfections that do not affect ride quality. All refurbished products are thoroughly inspected, repaired, and cleaned to ensure maximum functionality and comes with limited warranty. Please be aware that packaging may not be in pristine condition; cosmetic wear may appear on the external product package.**
Warranty Coverage Terms:
- Parts Warranty: 30 days limited warranty for defective internal components. Internal component includes, electrical system, battery, controller, motors, display, throttle and Braking system. External cosmetic and non-electrical components are not covered under warranty such as tires, folding mechanism, handles fenders etc.
- Labor Warranty: 30 days limited warranty against workmanship. Any warranty approved repair will be done at no labor cost within this period. Outside of this period labor fee will be charged.
- Return Shipping from Customer: For each approved warranty service request, customer must have original packaging available and pay for shipping costs associated with sending the product to our Service Center. We can provide return label as a convenience, but it will charge to the customer later upon return of the product.
Return Shipping to Customer: After warranty repair is completed Service Center will covers the 1-way return shipping cost on all approved warranty services. If the warranty is not approved or outside of scope of warranty the return shipping to customer will also be charged.
Service Request Form URL: http://gravityblade.arktrading.co/
General Questions Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty Limitations / Exclusion:
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, accidental damage, water/liquid damage, salt damage or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner's Manual.
- Damage caused by exceeding maximum weight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into the water.
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice.